mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Another big upset, too much pressure for Harimoto. He can't handle the pressure against underdogs who can challenge him.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
oTpWJuc.jpg

d4ZoOTN.jpg

zQ2Vwdr.jpg

BYwqkRh.jpg

Reactions: talbon and ping fun
Jan 2018
I feel like his coach said to him: "You gonna let this kid push you around?? ARE YOU MA LONG OR NOT???"

Taking game 2 was crucial. Calderano lost his momentum after 7:7 in that game after dropping the next 2 points on his own serve.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Harimoto was the only one that was left in that half of the draw that could've stood a chance in the final.. Everyone that's left now will get destroyed 4-0 by ML in the final..
Man this is so freaking disappointing..
ML always finds it difficult to negotiate with LGY. But after that he is going to have a free ride dragon style. But still gutted for FZD my main man !!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
After these other commentators, Adam Bobrow is like a breath of fresh air. Yes, he's overly colloquial and sometimes gets trapped in his own puns, but he's very knowledgeable, has a good eye for what's happening and very often elaborates with good insight. He's a gem, and the contrast with the others I've heard so far at this tournament is rather stark.