This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Um, yes? So what? CL is shit these days. Once upon a time it was a tournament worthy of its name. And CL is for clubs you know, not nations.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

For you.

In reality its driving ratings and players yearn for it as much as ever, same for coaches.

You're talking out of emotion right now.

Who cares if its for clubs not nations?

Football is predominantly a club sport, thats the point..

Reactions: Jonathan_
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Why not? What has he done to you? If he wins it he will have deserved it.

That being said: Harimoto *really* can't take the pressure. Which is fair enough. He is 15 years after all.

He hasn't done anything to me, and if he wins the title he will have deserved it indeed, but in my opinion the only thing more boring than his playing style is his personality, and on a team like China, where every spot in international competitions is so hard to earn, I'd prefer other Chinese players to have precedence over Lin :)

Reactions: Nemo
This user has no status.
This commentator is something else, first with the Gacinni now it's Tomislav Putsar

Gachinni is absolutely ridiculous. It's pronounced Ga-chee-na
Yesterady it was Poo Car (like a vehicle made out of feces). Someone must've interfered meanwhile. The correct way is Poo-tzar
Also he pronounced Simon Gauzy's name like Simon the english version.

Facepalm

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
An Jaehyun has taken out WCT, Moregard, Habesohn

Harimoto next?

Ultimate dark Hor(se) of the tournament.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
There's many Platinum tournaments and the Grand finals I consider big enough. TT is TT and have it's own synergy, no need to emulate other sports. They changed tennis with slower courts and ball, then the ball change in TT that everyone seems to complain about.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Changes are not always good nor always bad. They should be made when all factors have been taken into account. I don't know for sure if a format similar to 4 Grand Slams would be good for TT, but I definitely see many advantages.

And if you've already gotten into comparing TT and tennis to football, here's another thought:

One huge flaw in football in my opinion is that many match-ups between the best clubs and players in the world rarely happen. And how would they? there is only one event every year that could lead to a match between, say, Barcelona and Juventus. There is so much room for improvement there, which would take better engineering of the competitions. That too requires changes.

The state of things in TT and tennis is much better in that regard. Top players play each other all the time. Their time at the top of the game is limited, so why not do everything we can so they are celebrated as much as possible while they are here?

How many finals have Ma Long and FZD played against each other in a WTTC or the Olympics? Just the one. Ma Long against Zhang Jike? Just the one as well. FZD against ZJK? That ship has already sailed.

Last edited: