Zeio where are you watching it?

cache.php

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hard fight now, on who's to be slaughtered by ML?
I wouldn't be so quick to say that, last time Liang Jingkun played Ma Long he was 2-0 up and 10-9 in the third. He can definitely put up a fight and he's in great shape at this WTTC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I agree. I have sensed for a while that LJK is the one who's gonna dethrown Ma Long eventually. He's not as complete as Ma Long but he can really cause some disturbance in the force.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that, last time Liang Jingkun played Ma Long he was 2-0 up and 10-9 in the third. He can definitely put up a fight and he's in great shape at this WTTC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018

Yes, everything you say is correct. But have you seen Ma Long play so far this tournament?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yes, everything you say is correct. But have you seen Ma Long play so far this tournament?

Matchups are matchups, scores are not matchups. Ma Long's backhand is going to be under severe pressure like FZD's and LJK has the most stable backhand blocking game in CNT. Don't take Ma Long killing one CNT player to imply he will beat another.

PS: Yoass said it best, everyone's game changes from day to day and matchup to matchup.

Last edited: