This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
ma long will clinch the title again...classic ma long with a very solid performance but damn its boring when someone dominates like that. LJK figured out how to play him in the 2nd set and then totally jinxed himself. when he adjusted to ML's fakes and redirections ML simply change the tactic and just took the initiative, after that LJK seemed disappointed that he got trolled so much getting dominated with what appeared to be predictable shots. He woke up too late, nevertheless a great game

Reactions: JST and Danny21312
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
ma long will clinch the title again...classic ma long with a very solid performance but damn its boring when someone dominates like that. LJK figured out how to play him in the 2nd set and then totally jinxed himself. when he adjusted to ML's fakes and redirections ML simply change the tactic and just took the initiative, after that LJK seemed disappointed that he got trolled so much getting dominated with what appeared to be predictable shots. He woke up too late, nevertheless a great game

cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
Same for Badminton. Other than a handful, namely football, golf, tennis, cricket, and darts, other sports have little prize money. https://www.bbc.com/sport/40300519

Zeio, thanks for the link. I had no idea. I figured with all the sponsorships and ads and such, some of that income would trickle down to the players.

And thanks for all your efforts. They are much appreciated.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Really? Since when should we be taking all that sportsing seriously once it gets to be about money? If you start to go that way, you're pretty sure to end up with something like pro wrestling.

I truly have no idea what you're saying.

I'm asking for them to pay these men, what are you?