says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
As a TT playing nation, Japan has obviously underperformed. In Korea, there is no special medal winning agenda around TT (although it is quite popular as a leisure sport). Still, Koreans have managed to grab the last non CNT Olympics gold as well as medals in recent WTTCs. Mind blowing indeed !!

Go DHS or go home.

JDD8w3Z.jpg

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I think pimple users are more like: "Oh, so that's how you play them."

The first rule of playing pimples is never to equate one with another. There's a world of diffence between what possibilieits Wang Yang's pimples offer Yang and what Mattias Falck's pimples offer Mattias.

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
It looked like both the koreans are using national blue sponge h3 and a ma long blade lol

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Some times the joy of winning doesnt let you think if its rude or not :)

That just makes it rude and immature. Well, that's just me. Others obviously disagree. And who am I not to grant them that privilige?

Let me elaborate on this. It's important to me. There's a sort of "holy union" in the match, shared between just you and your opponent. In the end one wins, and it ends by acknowledging this. This acknowledgement is done by offering congratulations and, simultaneously, consolations that show a proper, deep respect for that union shared in the match. After that, you can break out of it, share your joy and grief with the second circle and beyond, obviously including your own coach, your opponent's coach, and the umpires, maybe your teammates if they were there in support. Good to go, and do celebrate or mourn your loss. But to me, that little tribute between victor and vanquised is important, a vital part of match closure. I don't expect everybody to share this, but to this standard I hold myself.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
LSW changed up the placement after 5:9, yet missed that huge popup at 6:9. 8:10, 9:10, chiquita into the net, 9:11.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Game 2. LSW slows down and goes for CM's BH more while varying the depth. CM returned many BHs into the net.