says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Ishikawa turns out to do herself justice in XD. Kudos to Yoshimura for playing so well given the short notice.

Jan 2018
https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2019/04/26/0012276771.shtml
「(五輪まで)あと1年半もない中でメダルを獲って自信をつけたかったが、五輪に出てこないような選手に負けたのは残念です」
「2年前の僕のようにアグレッシブに来ると思うので、そこをしっかり受け止めて自分が攻める気持ちを忘れずに戦いたい」
「実力が足りなかった。相手に対策されて負けたというより(自身の)凡ミスが多かったり、思い切って攻めることができなかった」
「今日は特別緊張しすぎてしまって、普段は1ゲーム目が終わるとあまり緊張しないけど、今日は(試合の)最後まで嫌な感じがあった」。
「試合では痛みがなかった」
"I wanted to win the medal and have confidence within a year and a half (until the Olympics), but it's a shame I lost to a player who did not appear in the Olympics."
"I think that I will be aggressive like me two years ago, so I want to keep that in mind and do not forget to fight for myself"
"I didn't have enough skills. I was not able to take advantage of mediocre mistakes (of my own) rather than being defeated by my opponent,"
"Today, I was overwhelmed with extra tension, and usually I wasn't nervous after the first game, but today I felt disgusted until the end of the match."
"There was no pain [in the ring finger] during the match"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
In the clips after the XX/LSW vs DN/FZD match they showed a clip of XX spinning his racket and his backhand rubber didn't seem to have a butterfly logo on it. Is he back to playing with H3?

Edit: Managed to get a screenshot which clearly shows it's a DHS rubber

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).jpg
    Screenshot (3).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Jan 2018
The worst part is FZD had to jinx it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Even sadder for FZD...(T_T)
Maybe. For me, the difference is that FZD is still young and has many more opportunities ahead. Not so for XX.

I think almost everyone thought FZD would get at least 1 gold or silver before the draws came out, especially after his form in the Marvelous 12 and ATTC. After the Singles draw came out, I was looking forward to an epic FZD-ML war.

No disrespect to LJK's accomplishment but FZD did not look like his normal self. Either the pressure of the big stage got to him or the EJs will say it was the Dignics or LJK's magic socks (BTW, where can I get a pair that aren't fake :eek:.)