This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm satisfied with Hirano's showing today. Much more rational.

Hirano Just retire!
She showed nothing special and nothing New. Doo hoi kem did good work fighting cheng meng who is now much better then DN. Remember that Doo barely beat ishikawa.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
I agree in part. But I also think that he put too much pressure on himself to win those matches. If you watch the 2013 one, you see lots of errors that have absolutely nothing to do with having a bad backhand.
2013 was probably the first time when ML felt he was the clear favorite over WH. There is a lot of pressure from those expectations on such a big stage combined with previous head to head results.

vik

This user has no status.

vik

This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
https://youtu.be/mQ8mLGH5fQ0

Harimoto did not play bad,Korean played fantastic.Korean has much more power on forehand.Harimoto cannot play from mid distance that why forehand is weak.Also as said commetator: he puts too much energyon screaming,so after 3-4 matches in a row he is without energy. Cmmentator exactly said after 4-5 matches he might lose engergy if he sreaming so loud each match,He was perfectly right.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hirano Just retire!
She showed nothing special and nothing New. Doo hoi kem did good work fighting cheng meng who is now much better then DN. Remember that Doo barely beat ishikawa.

She is 18 years old. If she was a European man you would not have heard of her yet.

says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
First time I see Liu Shiwen smiling
sdsdsf.JPG

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
These 2 are hoarding the table all to themselves.

YbX1drl.jpg

Reactions: Janard
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
First we had Ding Ning - Liu Shiwen, then Chen Meng - Zhu Yuling, now we have Wang Manyu - Sun Yingsha and all the previous rivalries still going strong. It's funny how there's always two women at a time in CNT that are so closely matched.

And in men side it was mostly three ;) Wang hao / wang Liqin / Malin or Malong / Zhang jike / Xu xin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
2013 was probably the first time when ML felt he was the clear favorite over WH. There is a lot of pressure from those expectations on such a big stage combined with previous head to head results.

Yes but there was no necessity for him to think that way. That is what puts pressure on you. He would have played much better if he approached the match as an underdog. It is why nowadays you hear Ma Long talk about games he loses as part of what happens when you play quality opponents. He used to act like struggling meant the end of the world. He doesn't have that same vibe now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
First we had Ding Ning - Liu Shiwen, then Chen Meng - Zhu Yuling, now we have Wang Manyu - Sun Yingsha and all the previous rivalries still going strong. It's funny how there's always two women at a time in CNT that are so closely matched.

What happened to Li Xiaoxia in this narrative? Why did you replace her with Liu Shiwen lol? Just kidding but you know what I mean...

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro