Jan 2018
BxYpB4R.jpg

Proof

Cio5BM4.png

83Jdhil.png

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Anyone knows what the booing of the crowd was all about? I suppose it came from the Kato VS Pergel match. But no idea what's going on.

Pergel feels Kato is acting unfairly?

This user has no status.
Pergel feels Kato is acting unfairly?

Yes that's the accusation at least.

I only caught a few things briefly because I also wanted to watch the Harimoto game.
The drama seemed to happen in game 4 (and the effects carried into the last fifth game).
We'll have to rewatch later if we want more clarity, but in the brief conversation of Pergel, her coach and the ref after game 4, Pergel specifically mentioned "cheating" in regards to Kato's serve.

I would suspect that it was about the usual hidden serves at worst. Probably because the umpire didn't call it/them (but Pergel perceived it/them as illegal) and the emotions were raw (especially fer Pergel since she's playing in front of her home crowd) things became more dramatic as needed be.

That's just me guessing though. We'll have to look back at it later if we want to know for sure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Tokic vs LGY could be interesting.

I remember Bojan playing against Ma Long in Rotterdam 2011. First 5 sets it was a life and death situation for Ma ... but this time it's not exactly Ma and it's not exactly the same Bojan .. a bit older, but will see ... ; )

Last edited:
Jan 2018
USA 1 VS 0 China
USA 1 VS 1 China

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
HAHAHAHA, I just saw in the live tracker that it was 9-9 in the 7th game between Matilda Ekholm and Cha Hyo Sim.
I clicked on it to see the tantrum Ekholm would throw if she were to lose.

Sure enough, she loses 12-10 and smacks the ball like a toddler.

(Wo)man-child.

Edit: And the table gets a good ol' smack with the towel for being naughty.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Kanak putting up a fantastic fight. His serves giving ML a hard time here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Anyone knows what the booing of the crowd was all about? I suppose it came from the Kato VS Pergel match. But no idea what's going on.
11-11 on Pergel's serve, ball clips the edge in the rally, it was not the faintest edge. Referees didn't see it, Kato really should've seen it but instead CHO'ed the point and didn't agree with Pergel when she pointed out it was an edge ball. Pergel goes from 11-12 to 14-12 on pure rage and a long talk with the refs follows before the next game. Pergel says Kato saw the edge ball and was "cheating" (sic). Loses the next game and match, "shakes" hands with Kato, goes to the Japanese corner but makes a sharp turn just before approaching the coach and doesn't shake his hand, he smiles ironically. The end.