This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Does this provide LSW with a ticket to the upcoming Olympics?

I think that's the headache. Playing three events is frowned upon so if she gets singles (and team by default then), she might have to give up mixed doubles. If she plays mixed doubles (and team by default), she may have to give up singles. But still many months left in 2019 so really hard to say.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Does this provide LSW with a ticket to the upcoming Olympics?

The XD title alone is enough for the team spot. The WS title puts her in a very strong position. CNT has had a tradition of whoever gets the WS title gets the Olympic singles spot.

If nothing goes wrong in the next 1.5 years, it's pretty much set. LSW and DN will go for singles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
guys I havent watched TT for a while, is the schedule on the ITTF site on hungary time? ma long vs LJK is on 17 : 00 hungary time? can anyone confirm this please? thanks in advance

p.s. order is restored LSW was suffering from the malong effect for so many years, always looked down, always missing that extra click needed to be world champion. so happy for her

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Congratulations LSW, what a great performance.

When she lost to Hayata in Portugal earlier this year I thought she was done, maybe not even getting a Singles spot in the WTTC and certainly not a singles spot in the Olympics.

What a turn-around. Winning WTTC after making it as the #5 Marvelous 12 finisher and now winning the WTTC (with 2 emphatic 11-0 games against Ding Ning and Chen Meng) she has to make the Olympics Singles as the reward as WTTC champion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
After this championship JNT much will have to think .....The results are definitely not better in 2017 ....It is not yet known how the final of the WD will be for the Japanese women .....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Reporter: After the 4th game you could be seen chewing something, what was it?

Liu Shiwen: The spirit of my enemy.
cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
guys I havent watched TT for a while, is the schedule on the ITTF site on hungary time? ma long vs LJK is on 17 : 00 hungary time? can anyone confirm this please? thanks in advance

p.s. order is restored LSW was suffering from the malong effect for so many years, always looked down, always missing that extra click needed to be world champion. so happy for her
Yes, its Hungary time.

This user has no status.
Things have changed!! LSW has to make the Olympic singles! Am happy for her!! She deserves it fully! I almost shed a tear for her! Such a pity for Cheng Meng but she still has her chances in future! Even with this loss you got to admit that if she continues with her form, the mantle of women TT is hers to loose!
What a championship!!