This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
"China is a sleeping lion. Let her sleep, for when she loses the world will shake."

The Great Wall of China is wide open!!! No all-China final is so god-damn boring!

cache.php

"The Great Wall of China is wide open!!!" since 2003 ... after 16 years ... a generation time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
a win is a win, but Gauzy clearly was much weaker in the rallies

This user has no status.
Don't know what's more impressive Boll at 38 or Harimoto at 15 reaching the final.. ;)

Either way would be exciting! Is this the first non all China final since 2003? Incredible. Luck of that draw putting only a single Chinese player in a whole half. Ma Long's low seeding having an impact.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Calderano leading 3 - 0 agasint Gnanaserakan.

Ma Long will have to play the finest his game tomorrow. Calderano is on fire and with a forehand very good.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Matthias Falck is a threat to everybody in the lower half. This will be interesting. Boll in the final would be an absolute dream come true. And he is looking sharp so far. I just hope doubles+singles is not too much for him

i'd be disappointed if Harimoto loses to Boll, but yeah, I think Boll is a slight favourite to win against Harimoto looking at past and recent results

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Ma Long 4-2 against Hugo tomorrow at best I'd bet, even coming from an injurie

But hoping to be completely wrong and witness the biggest upset

Last edited:
This user has no status.
i'd be disappointed if Harimoto loses to Boll, but yeah, I think Boll is a slight favourite to win against Harimoto looking at past and recent results

Harimoto has beaten Boll and is getting stronger all the time. Timo is surely not improving. I have Harimoto as slight favourite there. Timo's nerve and experience may give him an edge of it comes down to a 7th set though. He is so cool under pressure.