This user has no status.
He's very young and this pressure was beyond his mental strengh . Next time he will control his stress better or it can be vice versa , Maybe he will remember this situation again and will be more streesful .
I'm sure you'd prefer the latter considering how much you love Harimoto.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
What LIANG Jingkun was trying to mean when he put the foot on the table and pointed to the shoe?

Probably he was alluding to the end of Fan Zhendong's supremacy at the top and how he literally stamped on FZD's dominant tactics?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
She's actually said recently (during the men vs women training in Austria en route to the WTTC) that her style doesn't fare well against men.

I think she meant Chinese men. I would really like to see a match between a European style player like Freitas and Ding Ning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Ma Long pretends to be in ruins. In reality, Ma Long has grown up a lot since those days. Winning and perspective does that.
A lot of Ma Long's growing up has been to improve his BH to the point where its amongst the best in the world now. Ma Long didn't have the BH that he now has now he lost those WTTC semis to Wang Hao. He was a much more FH dominant player then and WH's RPB effectively controlled that as ML desperately wanted to get out of BH-BH exchanges with WH. Whenever he stepped around his BH, WH punished him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Agree, his bh is top 3 in the world.

A lot of Ma Long's growing up has been to improve his BH to the point where its amongst the best in the world now. Ma Long didn't have the BH that he now has now he lost those WTTC semis to Wang Hao. He was a much more FH dominant player then and WH's RPB effectively controlled that as ML desperately wanted to get out of BH-BH exchanges with WH. Whenever he stepped around his BH, WH punished him.

Reactions: matzreenzi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I'm satisfied with Hirano's showing today. Much more rational.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I second that. Her Tomahawk serves are equally deadly.

I tried copying her reverse tomahawk a while back to no avail. They turned out far inferior to my normal tomahawk serve, and half the time I missed the contact. Really puts in perspective how much work is necessary to reach even an acceptable level, let alone top level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Wang Manyus power is really something else. Her style reminds me a little of ZJK, maybe because she has same coach as ZJK used to have?

yes I think as you and I remember we had a discussion about it in one if the threads . In weibo netizens have told maybe its because of Xiao Zhan their common coach .

Reactions: RidTheKid
Jan 2018
Argh...DHK almost came back from 5:9, 10:12.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I tried copying her reverse tomahawk a while back to no avail. They turned out far inferior to my normal tomahawk serve, and half the time I missed the contact. Really puts in perspective how much work is necessary to reach even an acceptable level, let alone top level.

I worked a lot on the reverse tom as well and it works well. My main issue is standing back up after the ball is in play - absolute nightmare on the knees.

For women who play a man-style power game - I'd add Sabine Winter.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

I agree in part. But I also think that he put too much pressure on himself to win those matches. If you watch the 2013 one, you see lots of errors that have absolutely nothing to do with having a bad backhand.

Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
themasterspin_.jpg

from ittf: withdraws from men's singles due to a fewer. he will try to make the men's doubles later in the evening

that's a very very sad news... :(

Any news about doubles?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Timo boll also withdraws from doubles. Portuguese pair on cloud nine
Really a shame about Boll. He had such a good chance to make it to the Singles finals and maybe even win. Given his age, this was is last chance.

Feel bad about PF having to default the doubles match due to Timo's illness.

Reactions: anchorschmidt