says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I truly have no idea what you're saying.

I'm asking for them to pay these men, what are you?

Why? They're having fun living out their hobby (and get sponsored for doing so along the way). Participating in tournaments (and making waves in them) should be intrinsically rewarding, may be indirectly rewarding through added sponsorship value, but I really don't see why we should make it paid work to have to work matches in tournaments.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Zeio, thanks for the link. I had no idea. I figured with all the sponsorships and ads and such, some of that income would trickle down to the players.

And thanks for all your efforts. They are much appreciated.

You're welcome. I had no idea, either. I thought athletics and swimming would fare better with that level of sponsorships.

At this AGM, I believe the board is considering about letting alcoholic companies in.

Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Really??

ITTF is absurd.

They are not absurd many sports dont have prize money from the federation on a world championship. big money in such low viewership sports are mostly on world circuits. track and field , gymnastics and some martial arts is another example

the athletes are getting paid more than enough from sponsorships or prize money from their country's federation if they get a medal or achieve a good position

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I really don't think the final will be as imbalanced and ending as predictably as many seem to be so sure of. Massive high level in the other SF by both.

And what a story would that be, if AN makes it to the final, and then?

I really hope I'll be proven wrong, but I simply cannot see ma long losing. 4-2 at best if he faces falck. I cannot tell against An jaehyun since i havent watch him play much

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Ok seriously, who is An Jaehyun? This kid comes out of nowhere and is so close to making it to the World Championship Finals. I would even say that he is more dangerous to Ma Long than Falck. Because Falck is a known variable. An Jaehyun probably has not been studied at all. AJ also still has this youthful carefreeness about him. Something that I think Harimoto might be lacking.

This user has no status.
Ok seriously, who is An Jaehyun? This kid comes out of nowhere and is so close to making it to the World Championship Finals. I would even say that he is more dangerous to Ma Long than Falck. Because Falck is a known variable. An Jaehyun probably has not been studied at all. AJ also still has this youthful carefreeness about him. Something that I think Harimoto might be lacking.

I agree. Not keen on a ML MF final.