This user has no status.
Let me put it to you another way so you can appreciate it better. Harimoto Tomokazu lost to Ruwen Filus last year. Is the appropriate conclusion that Harimoto is not good vs choppers? Or that a 15 year old needs get more physical strength and likely some more experience playing against the style at a higher level?

Let's just move on. Pucar has played at an exceptionally high level in 2019. You think it is a major upset but I don't. Time will tell who is right.

Those are not mutually exclusive so I don't get your point? It can be that he is not good vs choppers...yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Sometimes I have no patience to watch this circus ... Instead of playing, he is fooling around.
I know I'm harsh, but Simon can do batter .. come on!!

Hahahah nah, I never want him to change! More hand switching, more chop blocks, more two-handed backhands, more fruit-based returns. Love it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Hahahah nah, I never want him to change! More hand switching, more chop blocks, more two-handed backhands, more fruit-based returns. Love it!

I'd rather see him winning with XX, than playing 2handed bh and then loosing again ...

2:2 .. there you go ... nice.
:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Convincing 4-0 victory for Falck. However, a few to many unforced errors to really rival the top. Hoping he can fix it for the upcoming games

This user has no status.
Gauzy playing really well and he could be 3-1 up right now. Loving the variation and different flicks he is doing it is definitely upsetting Xu Xin's rhythm. It is not 'messing around' whatsoever, it's either worked or been unlucky not to work thanks to an incredible response and he's used it sparingly.

Reactions: Suga D and jammmail
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Gauzy outright winning so many receives with the chiquita.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Gauzy playing really well and he could be 3-1 up right now. Loving the variation and different flicks he is doing it is definitely upsetting Xu Xin's rhythm. It is not 'messing around' whatsoever, it's either worked or been unlucky not to work thanks to an incredible response and he's used it sparingly.

So far so good. The 2nd set was terrible ...