says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Niwa the Poker Face.

lrSUNcS.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
It's exactly why the wttc means something and not feels watered out. FIFA World cup is once every 4 years and I think that is absolutely great. Players don't get many chances to leave their mark on history, there's something very beautiful about that. “The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now."

I tend to disagree. The Grand Slams don't feel watered out, not by a long shot. They take place more frequently than WTTCs, and last for longer, but they are celebrated just as much and remain the pinnacle of players' ambitions.

I think people want to see hard work paying off rather than just a few 'winner takes all' standoffs.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
It's exactly why the wttc means something and not feels watered out. FIFA World cup is once every 4 years and I think that is absolutely great. Players don't get many chances to leave their mark on history, there's something very beautiful about that. “The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now."

Um, football is a team sport, and the CL is every year...

WTTC could easily be made every year, but it'd be too big a change now.

WC is consolidation.

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Boll is out of the singles tournament, withdrawn due to illness. Not sure if he can play doubles later today.
Noooooooooooooooooo
This was probably the best draw possible for Timo to make it to the final, with fzd out it could have been the best chance he ever got to win the world championships, really is a shame.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I tend to disagree. The Grand Slams don't feel watered out, not by a long shot. They take place more frequently than WTTCs, and last for longer, but they are celebrated just as much and remain the pinnacle of players' ambitions.

I think people want to see hard work paying off rather than just a few 'winner takes all' standoffs.
There's many Platinum tournaments and the Grand finals I consider big enough. TT is TT and have it's own synergy, no need to emulate other sports. They changed tennis with slower courts and ball, then the ball change in TT that everyone seems to complain about.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Um, football is a team sport, and the CL is every year...

WTTC could easily be made every year, but it'd be too big a change now.

WC is consolidation.
Um, yes? So what? CL is shit these days. Once upon a time it was a tournament worthy of its name. And CL is for clubs you know, not nations.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk