This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Why they didnt pair him with ito mima ? It could have been better

Not sure what you are trying to say. Yoshimura-Ishikawa are righty lefty and have been to 3 championship finals in a row now (2015, 2017, 2019). We can get on Ishikawa but she is a key part of that success.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Not sure what you are trying to say. Yoshimura-Ishikawa are righty lefty and have been to 3 championship finals in a row now (2015, 2017, 2019). We can get on Ishikawa but she is a key part of that success.

Im not talking about why we joke about ishikawa , what I say is that she lost many easy shots that could be a key to their winning .

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Great show. Yoshimura might have earned himself a spot in the Olympics - not sure what the eligibility criteria for mixed doubles is.

He could compete for the 3rd spot, which could be anyone that JNT finds beneficial.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Im not talking about why we joke about ishikawa , what I say is that she lost many easy shots that could be a key to their winning .
I know it is usually one match against the Chinese that people use to remember what Ishikawa does but go back and watch the matches on the way here. They beat the German team that eliminated Ito and Morizono.

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
Jan 2018
they probably haven't decided yet the eligibility criteria. They might just take the national champion pair

They have. Top 2 in the world in Jan 2020 get the 2 singles spots. 3rd spot goes to whoever they find beneficial for team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I know it is usually one match against the Chinese that people use to remember what Ishikawa does but go back and watch the matches on the way here. They beat the German team that eliminated Ito and Morizono.

Well the goal they have is beating chinese pair the only obstacle in their way .. so what is the goal of all these matches next level ? ....And maybe somehow you are right . They were pairs before and know each others well so replacing other players is meanless but for a player like yoshimura which is good in doubles too there should be a better partner

Last edited: