This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Liebherr Live with Ma Long on Apr 28 with more accurate translation.

For example
Host: Do you think you are the best of all time? You have won everything. Do you think yourself the best player ever?
Interpreter: Do you think you are the best table tennis player since you won three World Champion titles? (*Note it means differently from the original question after translation.)
Ma Long: During the match or during the preparations, I don't think I am the best player because table tennis is a sport battling between the two. One can restrict the other or vice versa. Anything can happen in the match. But at this moment, I think I am the best.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
https://japantoday.com/category/features/is-japanese-tv-really-as-bad-as-its-reputation
Some people may not categorize commercials as Japanese TV, but I think that’s a mistake. Japanese commercials can be hilarious, often because they are so weird that you can’t help but laugh. Japan has realized that the weirder the commercial, the more memorable, so they are crazy on purpose, often featuring dancing actors, creepy animation, talking animals and catchy tunes. One Reddit user may even like the commercials more than regular programing, saying, “I usually take my bathroom breaks during the show and make sure I’m back before the commercials.”

Reactions: Atas Newton
Jan 2018
TV ratings for WTTC in Japan for the week from 4/22-28. Occupying 6 of the top 10 for sports, with the WD final at the top. XD final 3rd, Niwa vs LJK 5th, Ito vs SYS 6th, WD SF 7th, Niwa vs Pucar 9th.

j5Cdes1.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
TV ratings for WTTC in Japan for the week from 4/22-28. Occupying 6 of the top 10 for sports, with the WD final at the top. XD final 3rd, Niwa vs LJK 5th, Ito vs SYS 6th, WD SF 7th, Niwa vs Pucar 9th.

Wow! Amazing. I think tt is probably more popular in Japan than it is in China now.

Reactions: anchorschmidt