freitas alc vs zjk alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hi guys

I wanted to know how the freitas alc is, and how it compares with the bty alc blades(viscaria, zjk/tb alc…). Is it stiffer? flexible? softer? easier/harder to control?

I know that the freitas has limba outer and the 'traditional' bty alc blades having koto outer... what differences does it make in terms of vibration, feeling, dwell time and speed?

I haven't tried out any bty blades before so apparently have almost no idea what they feel like

Also does the freitas alc have uv treatment to make it harder like the tb alc??

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Seems like you use the zjk alc for your main blade. what would you describe the blade's handle and feeling as? I heard that out of the traditional bty alc blades(vis, tb/zjk alc, etc) it has the thickest handle and softer feeling than the traditional bty alc blades which make better sense with harder rubbers.

This user has no status.
I've never played with any other bty blades so I can't really comment on that front, but I do have HL5 which is an inner ALC type of blade. While HL5 does provide better dwell time, I slightly prefer ZJK ALC for its crispness. Out of all the blades I've played I feel like ZJK ALC pairs the best with H3 and also does well for my backhand.