FZD: More than Rivals with ML

This user has no status.
i'll find it more funny when he loses Harimoto though

Haha, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that anyone losing was funny. It's just very rare to see a CNT member say what he/she thinks. Usually, they are very reserved and diplomatic about everything during interviews.

It was funny to see XX say something other than the usual "Harimoto is an amazing player with a bright future/great potential... It was a great match... He played really well... Blah blah blah..."

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Agree, Xu Xin seems to only follow his own patterns, mind of an artist.

Haha, I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that anyone losing was funny. It's just very rare to see a CNT member say what he/she thinks. Usually, they are very reserved and diplomatic about everything during interviews.

It was funny to see XX say something other than the usual "Harimoto is an amazing player with a bright future/great potential... It was a great match... He played really well... Blah blah blah..."

Reactions: phorkyas
This user has no status.
I love Xu Xins humility :D

Cant blame the guy. He is like Kobe or Michael Jordon of the sport. He can do what he does because of the overwhelming confidence he has in his own ability. It's not just hard work on his part, it's also this incredible and inate talent. It is very natural and common for that sense of self belief and self awareness, that "it" factor to translate into swag.

It's very much like a self fulfilling prophecy - he believes in himself because he is that good, and he is that good because he believes in himself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
LGL continues to do what he is a master of, reframe the issue to get the best state of mind and performance out of his best athletes.

But if XX wins this WTTC (high chance of making it to the finals), then LGL will have to mince his own words XD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
But if XX wins this WTTC (high chance of making it to the finals), then LGL will have to mince his own words XD
How so? These are motivational tactics. In fact if XX wins, then maybe the attitude that LGL gave him may play a huge role in how his confidence was built. Why would be mince his own words?