Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

NDH

says Spin to win!
I'd say probably between 88 and 91g.

I’d have thought it was much heavier than that.

Mine is 91g and 190g with T05H and T05 - Both Max.

T05H is already 7 grams heavier than T05, so if he had max sponge, his blade would be around the 91g mark.

If he has 1.7mm sponge, I’d guess his blade was 95g at least?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I’d have thought it was much heavier than that.

Mine is 91g and 190g with T05H and T05 - Both Max.

T05H is already 7 grams heavier than T05, so if he had max sponge, his blade would be around the 91g mark.

If he has 1.7mm sponge, I’d guess his blade was 95g at least?

T05 in 1.7 on larger head blade, I'd think 44g each.

183g -44g -44g -3g (glue) -1g (edgetape) = 91g

I suppose it could be more rather than less!

Last edited:
Reactions: langel

NDH

says Spin to win!
T05 in 1.7 on larger head blade, I'd think 44g each.

183g -44g -44g -3g (glue) -1g (edgetape) = 91g

I suppose it could be more rather than less!

I guess it’ll be hard to know for sure.

Just, the fact that my blade is 91g, I’d have thought his would be heavier, considering his rubbers will be much lighter than mine, and his overall set up is only 7grams lighter.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I guess it’ll be hard to know for sure.

Just, the fact that my blade is 91g, I’d have thought his would be heavier, considering his rubbers will be much lighter than mine, and his overall set up is only 7grams lighter.

It's definitely hard to know for sure. The rubber weights can vary and the glue used and how much can tip the scale too. I think my original guesstimate of 88-91g is a bit low, probably more 91-93g.

This user has no status.
Mine FL Harimoto is 93g, with T05H 2.1 + Dignics 05 2.1 makes all in all 202g, which sounds shockingly heavy, but in my opinion, the blade is very well balanced and you do not have a feeling of a very heavy blade.

And I am saying this as I do not like heavy setups - my blades are usually 85g and setup about 185g, but Harimoto is really well balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
That's interesting. Does anyone switched from regular layer ALC to Harimoto with the same rubbers setup? I just would like to clarify which blade is less head heavy?
Currently I have Layer Alc 87 gr with Baracuda Max and Baracuda big slam max and it feels little bit head heavy. I just want less head heavy innerforce layer alc))

Or should I just look for a lighter innerforce layer alc? Don't know if lighter once are less head heavy or correlation is vice versa?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Can anyone confirm about top layer structure , is it limba , koto or different wood ?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
That's interesting. Does anyone switched from regular layer ALC to Harimoto with the same rubbers setup? I just would like to clarify which blade is less head heavy?
Currently I have Layer Alc 87 gr with Baracuda Max and Baracuda big slam max and it feels little bit head heavy. I just want less head heavy innerforce layer alc))

Or should I just look for a lighter innerforce layer alc? Don't know if lighter once are less head heavy or correlation is vice versa?

On average the IF ALC with its 157 x 150 mm head is going to be less head heavy than the Harimoto with its slightly larger 158 x 152 mm head size. Most IF ALC's are more or less 87 g whereas most Harimoto IF ALC's in the market right now are 91g or above.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
No IT didn´t,
See, he is a IT.
And obviously a not very smart programmed spambot that keeps promoting some essay writing tool.

Thanks for the alert and catching this Suga D. I looked at all of it's posts. Definitely a bot.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Very similar to the regular IF ALC, the larger head size gives it a slightly larger sweetspot and makes it a little more bendy.

Thanks. I guess there's no need to get the HT version unless you really like Harimoto or heavier blades.
I might just get a Long 5 instead. Seems slightly faster than IF ALC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Looks very nice will it make me play like harimoto :D

attachment.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
On average the IF ALC with its 157 x 150 mm head is going to be less head heavy than the Harimoto with its slightly larger 158 x 152 mm head size. Most IF ALC's are more or less 87 g whereas most Harimoto IF ALC's in the market right now are 91g or above.
I see but I think it is not that simple. For instance, TBS, TB Alc, Viscaria have similar structure but balance (not talking about speed, control and feelings) is different though head size is the same. So I think to be sure someone has to check the balance with the same rubber setup on these 2 blades of similar weight +-2 grams