Harimoto InnerForce ALC Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
I'm thinking of using thinner/softer rubbers to reduce some head heaviness. For context I enjoy double Chinese rubbers.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
guys, any other reviews, rubber combinations?

I finally tried mine. Great balance of control vs. speed, though a bit heavier than my 1st gen IF ALC, it feels more balanced with better weight distribution (so feels less heavy), and it seems to have a bit more control, same speed. The FL handle is very comfortable, smooth yet not slippery, maybe a tad bigger than the IF ALC and definitely more comfortable.

For rubber combinations, i'm using Tenergy 64 on the FH and 64 FX on the BH, works great, any rubber that has your preference will do great on this blade.

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
I can be said as an intermediate player, who’s still learning the techniques and tactics in table tennis. I’m reli in love with this blade. But being an intermediate player who’s still learning may I know if this balde might fix with me. I also prefer zhang jike alc, stiga infinity vps V, hurricane long 5 and most of all the harimoto innerforce alc.
Could u recommend some blades and rubbers for intermediates as well. Thank u!

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I can be said as an intermediate player, who’s still learning the techniques and tactics in table tennis. I’m reli in love with this blade. But being an intermediate player who’s still learning may I know if this balde might fix with me. I also prefer zhang jike alc, stiga infinity vps V, hurricane long 5 and most of all the harimoto innerforce alc.
Could u recommend some blades and rubbers for intermediates as well. Thank u!

Butterfly Primorac or Korbel blade with Rozena 1.9mm rubbers.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
test tonight with a t05 1.7mm and a fastarc p1 2mm
The total weight is 190 grams, I find it heavy but the racket seems balanced in the hand.

You must have got a really heavy one, but yea, the Harimoto seems quite balanced.

My weighs 91g, 181g for my total setup, both rubbers in 1.9mm. I've got a lighter one on the way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
The target weight for the Harimoto ALC is 94 grams according to Butterfly‘s Japanese Homepage. It’s basically an innerforce Layer ALC with a bigger face, so the weight should be in that range.

I have a harimoto fl bat available to buy with xiom vega japan fh and vega europe df bh used for 1 hour. See pic below

7fe5d974148b1297504a95303e7c5155.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong