says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I wonder if SYS can carry her momentum over to beat another CNT.

And with Ito gone all my hopes are with LSW. Would love to see her win and give the coaches something to think about for singles at the Olympics. I bet DN isn't happy to see LSW in the semis, assuming both get that far. Well, assuming LSW doed, DN will for sure, her quarter can't touch her.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015

And with Ito gone all my hopes are with LSW. Would love to see her win and give the coaches something to think about for singles at the Olympics. I bet DN isn't happy to see LSW in the semis, assuming both get that far. Well, assuming LSW does, DN will for sure, her quarter can't touch her.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Sorry, dupe post.

In the bottom half who will come out WMY, SYS or CM? SYS is def the underdog, but between CM and WMY it seems pretty even.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

And with Ito gone all my hopes are with LSW. Would love to see her win and give the coaches something to think about for singles at the Olympics. I bet DN isn't happy to see LSW in the semis, assuming both get that far. Well, assuming LSW doed, DN will for sure, her quarter can't touch her.

Whoever wins the WTTC is going to the Olympics next year. Ding Ning is already going. If Ding Ning wins again, then the spot is still up for grabs.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Then LSW has a shot, only needs to beat DN and the winner of CM/WMY. Is def doable. I would love to see her get to play Oly singles, even if it is four years too late.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Two matches for the Olympics, and a shot vs DN for gold, in all likelihood. That's a lot to play for.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
She bageled DN in the semi and then bageled CM in the final? Good Lord, that's not easy to do.

Reactions: Atas Newton