Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
More numbers.

Spring Sponge rubbers took a cumulative 37% hit in Q2 2020.

As a side note, in the Oct 2020 ranking, the Innerforce Layer ALC has risen to the top again after last doing so in Dec 2019, with the Swat sharing the 2nd place with the Petr Korbel.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
World-renown EJ and TTD member erm sent me one of my well-like OFF to OFF+ Nittaku Mono Blade equipped with Diginicski 80 and 64... 80 was a little easier to control for spin...

... but we gotta say it... either rubber the ball simply flew of the bat faster than with T05 and left way sooner. Would take a massive adjustment in my impact before I could use either rubber... sure it could be done with time... maybe if I can raid the apartment of some unsuspecting 21 yr old and steel his kneecaps, waist, and eyes, I would swith to that or similar setup today.

... but that is not gunna happen and I will Soldier on with Next wood, composite, and Nate's blades. Maybe commission one or three from SDC.

Jan 2018
Skipped Nov 2020 because it was more or less the same but Dec 2020 is worth updating as Rozena takes 1st place again. Super Ventus also makes it to 6th place. Victas' marketing strategy starting to work?

Swat also takes back the throne after losing it to Innerforce Layer ALC for 2 months.

Will see how the Japanese market reacts before Tenergy 19's release in March.

To conclude this post, TV Tokyo is kind enough to upload the table tennis part of the recently aired TV program that includes Butterfly's super slow-mo for T05 that I've mentioned multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Skipped Nov 2020 because it was more or less the same but Dec 2020 is worth updating as Rozena takes 1st place again. Super Ventus also makes it to 6th place. Victas' marketing strategy starting to work?

Swat also takes back the throne after losing it Innerforce Layer ALC for 2 months.

It is interesting how high Black Balsa is in penhold ranking. Is it usual? I always thought balsa blades are a niche.

Jan 2018
It is interesting how high Black Balsa is in penhold ranking. Is it usual? I always thought balsa blades are a niche.

Could be a blip. Not sure why it sold so well last month. It was nowhere to be seen the previous months. Might have to do with some kind of sales or Victas' campaign?

Jan 2018
Whatever the case, with the release of T19, Butterfly is kicking ESN while it is down. The "cash cow" period for ESN is over and the folks are scratching their heads wondering what's going on while their sales stagnate in Japan and South Korea. For Butterfly and ESN, the numbers for the fiscal year 2020 won't be pretty. But unlike ESN, Butterfly has blades to serve as buffer. Their blades are selling like hot cakes in China. LYJ Super ZLC will sell because I've seen posts after posts on Tieba asking for it. On top of that, DHS is slowly but surely eating up the BH market share that was originally ESN's.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Whatever the case, with the release of T19, Butterfly is kicking ESN while it is down. The "cash cow" period for ESN is over and the folks are scratching their heads wondering what's going on while their sales stagnate in Japan and South Korea. For Butterfly and ESN, the numbers for the fiscal year 2020 won't be pretty. But unlike ESN, Butterfly has blades to serve as buffer. Their blades are selling like hot cakes in China. LYJ Super ZLC will sell because I've seen posts after posts on Tieba asking for it. On top of that, DHS is slowly but surely eating up the BH market share that was originally ESN's.

In my country Butterfly unfortunately is also leading the way. But Tibhar Evolution and Yasaka Rakza are really close behind.

Swat also takes back the throne after losing it to Innerforce Layer ALC for 2 months.

Will see how the Japanese market reacts before Tenergy 19's release in March.

To conclude this post, TV Tokyo is kind enough to upload the table tennis part of the recently aired TV program that includes Butterfly's super slow-mo for T05 that I've mentioned multiple times.

I actually cannot believe it. I just noticed that Mizutani has a backhand grip in his forehand.

Jan 2018
Reactions: Tango K
Jan 2018
Honestly can't tell any difference. 😅

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Where your tax dollars go...

[

Reactions: lugi2000
Jan 2018
I personally can't see any difference, but they mention how they feel different.