says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
It was a flash sale or something.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
BTY has 3 bands - Rozena, Tenergy and Dignics priced at $39, $79 and $93 respectively.

What a nice trick to make people think Tenergy is no longer expensive.
I am thinking Tenergy has a reasonable price, because other manufacturers started to put their price point close to Tenergy. Therefore my brain finds 60€ is preferable price. I mean, at least for Germany. I don't care Dignics's price too much. Tenergy has proved itself sufficiently.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
Oct 2019
I was using the Tenergy series for a while until I switched to Dignics05 on both sides. All I can say is, the transition seems to be doing well for me based on my style of play. But yes, it can get really expensive. Although if you find a distributor friend, they might help you out with cutting a bit of the price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I am thinking Tenergy has a reasonable price, because other manufacturers started to put their price point close to Tenergy. Therefore my brain finds 60€ is preferable price. I mean, at least for Germany. I don't care Dignics's price too much. Tenergy has proved itself sufficiently.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes other ESN rubbers are slowly increasing in price. But still quite significantly cheaper.

For example, the German R53 probably has the a feel closest to Tenergy's Spring Sponge X in the market. R53 has a equal, if no more spin than T05. Way better short game and service.

Price - R53 $53 ($45 on special Magaspin). T05 $79.

But I have to admit that I am unclear of their durability difference.

Reactions: Pricey 11
Jan 2018
May, 2020 is finally out. Same as the previous two, compiled from only 5 instead of usual 7/8 stores.

T05, 3 -> 1
Fastarc G-1, 4 -> 2
Rozena, 1 -> 3
D09C, 2 -> 7
Rasanter R48, 8(New)

M9Ekgvc.png

Last edited:
Reactions: IB66 and Guruzz
Jan 2018
June, 2020 out. First one to be compiled from 8 retailers after 3 months.

Things are back to where they were once again. G-1, Rozena, T05. D09C running out of steam?

As with many other newcomers, Sieger is out of the Top 10 after merely 1 month.

P3Sf4PF.png

Reactions: TTstyle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
June, 2020 out. First one to be compiled from 8 retailers after 3 months.

Things are back to where they were once again. G-1, Rozena, T05. D09C running out of steam?

As with many other newcomers, Sieger is out of the Top 10 after merely 1 month.

P3Sf4PF.png

I would have thought Hurricane 3 was on that list. Quite a few Japanese pros are using it. Not popular in Japan?

Jan 2018
Judging from the All Japan Championships, H3 has been gaining ground in recent years, but still far from commonplace. There's a specific thread on 5chan for tacky rubbers that's up to iteration 14 now, with each one containing 1000 replies.

Jasupo sales ranking July 2020. Nothing beats G-1 and Rozena, not even face masks.
8pJ55Ju.png

Last edited:
says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
If we are talking about just Rozena it does get discounted on the official EU site, its basically the only rubber I see with a discount from bt. I believe it was discounted to 35 Euro a few weeks ago.

https://en.butterfly.tt/belaege/rozena

and the discount is live again(it might've been on sooner but just checked), its pretty often and the only things getting this discount, kind of weird and not really a flash sale considering it lasts till the end of the month. So this is probably the normal price of the rubber without the bt tax.

Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
July ranking was released yesterday, with stats compiled from 8 stores. According to the author, sales have returned to roughly 60% of pre-COVID-19 level.

hehbZJ3.png