Rule Approved! New colour rubbers as of 2020!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
:)

IMG_20190721_105637_960.jpg
IMG_20190721_105637_955.jpg
IMG_20190721_105637_959.jpg

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
The non black rubber should be the same coloe as the shirt, nails and shoes hehehe

10.3.12.1 The player’s hair must be matt and brightly coloured in a hue distinctive from both racket coverings.
10.13.12.2 Bald players must take appropriate measures to dampen light reflection.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
I think the loosening of rubber colours is good, although I don’t agree to the ITTF’s changes very often.

In the first place, there was no any limit, including the black one. Then the red and black came. The people didn’t like it very much, but it was reasonable because the twiddle of rubbers with different functions. It made the games unfair.

However, today those long-pips and anti-spin are on the wane due to the big ball policy. The red and black limit is out of date. It’s time to let the consumers have more choices.

In the past, it seemed some models had single colour, some two or three. Believed those manufacturers could find their ways to avoid the inventory problem.

Last edited:
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
My (seriously non-playing) SO who happens to be a branding hotshot exclaimed a yes, finally, some distinction, some liveliness. Old grumps like me (hey, I seriously resent not being allowed to use the same black rubbers on both wings) don’t understand, apparently, but a bit of styling can make markets explode.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Every video game now sells cosmetic items and .any rely on these for income. Having players be able to further customize, add doilies or whatever else...I think will only increase sales! Maybe not the overall popularity but certainly ly within the existing player base - at least to those under 60... !!

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

https://vk.com/doc199930161_614273110

THE "TOXIC RUBBERS". WHAT IS IT ?
Road to success is always under construction, you must know.

The recent decision by ITTF to allow a massive release of rubbers of 4 more colours onto market should be a very challenging experience. It is an untrotten path so far, and some mishaps and failures may well occur there. However, we must go on improving towards the best reasonable colour scheme. The proposed restriction of colour selection for the "toxic" rubbers of LP and ANTI types should make a lot for the good of the sport, we believe strongly.

Most asked question we pleased to answer:
Q. - How do you construe the term of "toxic rubber"?
A. - The one that is able to produce erratical and/or abnormal ball bounce (= spin reversal).
The LP and Anti frictionless rubbers are the most typical representatives for toxic covering materials.

Be happy.