This thread is for wttc 2019 mf and final videos without revealing the winner

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Is it ok if somebody could post the next mens matches (YT highlighted videos only) in this thread without any spoiler. Just pasting the YT ittf video links will do, hopefully they won't put a stupid thumbnail revealing the winner.

The idiots at ittf don't realise not everyone is watching their full live stream matches on their website for whatever reasons.

And they've been often putting spoilers on the YT ittf channel revealing the winner and it's often impossible to miss that when right after the match they upload another video showing the winner of the tournament.

Can someone only post the videos of the matches in this thread please without any spoiler since even in the main wttc 2019 thread on this forum there will be people straight away posting things saying congratulations to whoever and stuff...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
There's so many people that it's important for them to see is it going to be Ma Long or Wang Chuqin (I know that's sf), but even if the final is China vs non-China there's always a possibility of an upset and so I wouldn't like to see any spoilers and I as many others don't want to be spoiled. Obviously I know you were kidding and I'm just making it clear.

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Over the years, I've learned to either watch it live, or if I can't for any reason, just stay away from the forums, the social media, the news etc...

I just watch it on tv.ittf.com on-demand if I can't catch it live and don't want spoilers. In this day and age, it's unrealistic to expect zero spoilers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
And I can't watch 50min to an hour long matches, why people don't understand many people don't have time for that.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Can someone post the final highlighted final video here between Ma Long And Mattias Falck without the spoiler please