DHS Fang Bo ALC (B2) VS DHS 301

This user has no status.
Hi , I am looking new blade easier control and less stiff , speed than Timo Boll Spirit
Both DHS blade structure similar to BTF Innerforce ALC so I love that blade butt it expensive.

301 = Koto 2 outer ply

B2 = Limba 2 outer ply

cache.php

which one will suit for me ? Thanks

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hard to say not knowing your style and level, but this might help you: I've tried over 10 blades in past year, half all wood half carbon/kevlar. I was thinking which of these two you ask for to try and then I went for H301 because it had slightly better feedback on the internet and seems to be more popular (also it costs 20% or even more then FB2 so DHS tries to market it as more premium/semi-pro if you want). Well it's definitely good blade but Koto outer isn't for me. Tried few different rubbers and then went back to Limba and Hinoki blades (speaking about outer ply), that simply suits my game. When I have more time now in between the seasons I'm going to try FB2, just thinking if I will go for this brand new "X2" version with thicker core or if I stick with original plan and buy the version released back in 2016...

My take out from this testing period: you need to try it, internet will only help you to pre-select (e.g. by blade composition if you are sure about what wood or thickness or stiffness/flex you like the most). In the end you can get H301 and FB2 together at around ~$100, that is still much less then Butterfly Innerforce ALC/ALC./Harimoto blades and you can usually sell them easily if you find out it's not for you...