Even Mattias Falck using a change handle 968?

Looks similar.....

2019-04-28_125003.jpg

2019-04-28_125017.jpg

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: thekleifheit13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
This is just speculations! Do you base this on that it looks similar? alot of blades look similar.

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Yeah, the composite layers of W968/HLong 5 are pretty distinctive-looking. The layers in Falck's blade are a match. Unless there's another blade with a similar looking composite layer, I'd say this is all but certain.

Not a huge surprise, to me. At one point a couple years ago, about 2/3 of CNT players and many Korean players were using W968 or a similar DHS composite blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The Donic Ovtcharov no1 is a rebranded HL5 made by DHS, so no problem for Dima to get his hands on it, unless ML keeps supplying him with the real deal :D

Yeah, the composite layers of W968/HLong 5 are pretty distinctive-looking. The layers in Falck's blade are a match. Unless there's another blade with a similar looking composite layer, I'd say this is all but certain.

Not a huge surprise, to me. At one point a couple years ago, about 2/3 of CNT players and many Korean players were using W968 or a similar DHS composite blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
The older version of Yasaka Gatien Carbon JTTAA excatly looks like this.

I was just about to say the same thing

Also, Yasaka (woodhouse) makes they own blades.
Mattias could very well have a blade that is not on the market.

Also, you don't need to be chinese or DHS sponsored to get these blades.
Yasaka could also make a HL5 clone etc, anything is possible.

I once manage a player who uses Ma Lin Carbon, and another company made a clone to the MLC for the player to use - in case if the other sample blades were not ideal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I will waste my time and look on replay match Apolonia/Gauzy/AH even Ma Long vs Falck on ITTF player and show yall that he played on WTTC with 5ply wood blade. bye

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I recently talked with the Guy that have woodhouse in Sweden where they make yasaka, donic and nittaku blade and he told me Falck is using a harder version of ma lin soft carbon. His blade Will proably be released in a near future.

This makes sense because in my opinion ma lin soft carbon is to soft and slow for short pimple play.

This user has no status.
The Donic Ovtcharov no1 is a rebranded HL5 made by DHS, so no problem for Dima to get his hands on it, unless ML keeps supplying him with the real deal :D

I really like to think you're right. But in time, you haven't yet provided a proof on it and there's no proof about it. Maybe, had you given a proof that Donic lies about iteequipment carbon layer and says that it's acryl and not ALC, I would have believed it without doubting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I don't need to provide you with any proof. If you're that interested you'll dig up that info yourself. FYI I asked Racket outlet in Germany and they confirmed it. Did you buy a blade yet or wanna ask 1000 more questions?

I really like to think you're right. But in time, you haven't yet provided a proof on it and there's no proof about it. Maybe, had you given a proof that Donic lies about iteequipment carbon layer and says that it's acryl and not ALC, I would have believed it without doubting.