Even Mattias Falck using a change handle 968?

This user has no status.
I don't need to provide you with any proof. If you're that interested you'll dig up that info yourself. FYI I asked Racket outlet in Germany and they confirmed it. Did you buy a blade yet or wanna ask 1000 more questions?

I actually did.
I got Dynasty carbon XXblade with Bluegrip V1 on the Forehand and BlueStorm Z1 turbo on the Backhand.
And I'm also starting to lose weight to become fit and also, I'll soon reach out to a coach. FYI, I'll soon provide a review on it in a new thread, so maybe, people end up liking it.
BTW, in where I live, there's no access to a retailer or seller that I can ask these questions from. I gotta thank you for letting me know. Because it's a good feeling to have a rebranded DHS product without having to worry about it being fake or original as the website which I bought my equipment from has an Electronic Trust Icon (which means the government lets us know this website is safe).
I don't think you got me right. I just saw your post, but every time, I asked myself: How does he now that? :)
This is why I was so doubtfull on your info. So, I thank you for the info you provided.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017

Search for the new Yasaka Atlético Power!
Same structure as DHS W968/HL5:

CF11A9B0-F53B-43B2-8442-0E2DCCAC838D.jpg

Reactions: nymose
This user has no status.
Search for the new Yasaka Atlético Power!
Same structure as DHS W968/HL5:

View attachment 19501

IDK, but, had I had to buy a blade, I tried my best to find the original one rather than looking for the alternatives just because it feels a bit better when you don't have to explain to everyone that you're using a clone blade!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
IDK, but, had I had to buy a blade, I tried my best to find the original one rather than looking for the alternatives just because it feels a bit better when you don't have to explain to everyone that you're using a clone blade!

wow, then companies like DHS (blade) must close down,
In fact, I'm not even sure who is the original blade makers. I would think Stiga is one of the early birds and a lot of companies just end up copying them at first.

Reactions: thomas.pong