Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
T.League reports that Hayata has visited the hospital for a diagnosis after returning from German Open and it's intercostal muscle strain.

https://tleague.jp/team/nissay-redelf/news/article/3682/
早田ひな選手欠場のお知らせ

2020.02.06(木)選手

いつもあたたかい応援を頂き、誠にありがとうございます。

早田ひな選手はドイツオープン帰国後、都内の病院で検査を行い、
肋間筋の負傷との診断となりました。

現在は治療を最優先とする為、Tリーグの試合は当面欠場致します。

何卒、ご理解頂きますよう宜しくお願いします。

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Sorry .. Maybe offtopic ...
Yura Shinohara ....Hispania Open...I'm afraid to make a mistake ... This girl can have a great future ....:eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hina Hayata withdrew the application from Hungary Open ..:(
(perhaps the injury was quite serious ....):(
(the result in the March ITTF rating i- 7320 .... Nr.24-26 ..):(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Hina Hayata withdrew the application from Hungary Open ..:(
(perhaps the injury was quite serious ....):(
(the result in the March ITTF rating i- 7320 .... Nr.24-26 ..):(

I wonder why CNT doesn't play in this tournament. You would think some players need to boost their rankings.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I wonder why CNT doesn't play in this tournament. You would think some players need to boost their rankings.

I don’t know ...:eek: It seems that earlier Janard gave an explanation why there is no CNT ... They have some fees before Qatar Open, sort of like that .....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I don’t know ...:eek: It seems that earlier Janard gave an explanation why there is no CNT ... They have some fees before Qatar Open, sort of like that .....

I'm from Australia, believe the national team budget and finances would have limitation whilst CNT budget would be close to unlimited, whatever they want they get, I'm sure whatever prize money won by the team would cover the fees incurred.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I understand you ... In the case of Hina Hayata - I still that the fact is that she has health problems .... It is a pity .. She had a good chance to secure fifth place in the national team and come close to fourth place .....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I understand you ... In the case of Hina Hayata - I still that the fact is that she has health problems .... It is a pity .. She had a good chance to secure fifth place in the national team and come close to fourth place .....

No rush, plenty tournamentd throughout the year, if she is not 10p% rest up. Hopefully she can makd Qatar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
No rush, plenty tournamentd throughout the year, if she is not 10p% rest up. Hopefully she can makd Qatar.

Qatar is already the entire Chinese female TOP-10 and the game in qualification ....:(
In any case, I wish Hina Hayate a speedy recovery and return !!:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Qatar is already the entire Chinese female TOP-10 and the game in qualification ....:(
In any case, I wish Hina Hayate a speedy recovery and return !!:)

Relax Hina will be fine lol, trust me I share your safe confidence in how good she will become, Harimoto is a big name but feel Hina is something special that once few of top Chinese ladies step out of the way she will pressure the new generation of Chinese players.

Japanese are doing plenty right and their system is showing results. Look at Miyu girls all juniors and doing exceptional at a senior level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Honestly, it’s not entirely clear to me why she participates in the Portugal Open ....Even in case of victory, the increase in the rating is negligible ....
Actually, for the TOP-6 ITTF (WS) the results of the March rating have already been determined .... Everyone remains in place ....
(Hina Hayata goes down ... 7320 ..in the April ranking - another notable deduction ....)

Jan 2018
Honestly, it’s not entirely clear to me why she participates in the Portugal Open ....Even in case of victory, the increase in the rating is negligible ....
Actually, for the TOP-6 ITTF (WS) the results of the March rating have already been determined .... Everyone remains in place ....
(Hina Hayata goes down ... 7320 ..in the April ranking - another notable deduction ....)
Well, my idol said she had to raise her ranking to "get seed" for the Olympics. Well, not like she stands a chance even if she's top 4.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/11/kiji/20200211s00026000519000c.html
東京五輪日本代表選手で出場するのは石川のみだが「シードを獲得するには優勝してポイントを稼ぐしかない」と出場を決めた。

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/02/12/kiji/20200212s00026000015000c.html
 午後に地元・山口で行われたTリーグに出場してから羽田に移動という強行日程だったが「五輪でシード権を獲るために世界ランクを上げる必要がある」と寸暇を惜しんで五輪本番にまい進している。

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
Apparently, her plan is to make the top 4 on the July Olympic ranking. FTW is in that place right now. My idol wants to knock her off, but CIC is on her tail as well, so it's gonna be a 3-way contest.

https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Women-Singles-OR-2020.02.pdf
YowLmys.png

Last edited: