Reactions: Vlad Celler
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
DYRa0JM.gif

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
It’s a pity ... Hayata has problems in the game ... And, it seems, serious problems ... She can’t impose her own game ...

Jan 2018
Hayata vs Zhang Qiang
G4 6:4 Hayata serving, 6:10, 8:11
Hayata still blanks out when leading.

G6 2:8, 6:8, 6:9, 7:9, 7:10, 8:10, 9:10, 10:10, 10:11, Hayata tried to play safe, 10:12, controversy. Sideline edge or not?

Taking 2 games again. As stated before, Hayata needs to work on her stamina management. She fluctuates too much in a match, pushing too hard early on.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hayata was supposed to take polish open according to some of you. And now she just lost to some girl from china - of course there are some who will say that this chinese player is next Liu shi wen and make excuses.
She plays a lot? How about the others besides Ito, they also play a lot. If you loose to 3rd level china player there is no place for you in JNT now.

Jan 2018
Noob giving lecture again.

DYRa0JM.gif

Ishikawa, Ito, Hirano have been seeded year long and will until the year end. Sato, Kato and Hashimoto were seeded until Czech Open. Sato was seeded again in German Open because some of the top CNT players took breaks.

OTOH, Hayata and Shibata have had to play 3 to 4 rounds of qualification to reach the main draw. Get them all to start from qualification and see how many of them make the main draw.

----------------------

Did some lookups. I mixed up Kato and Shibata.

It was Shibata that was seeded until Czech Open. Kato was seeded only in Bulgaria Open and Czech Open.

That makes Hayata the only one among the top 8 on the JNT to start in prelim all year long.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
My opinion is that the characterization that Zeyo gives to Hina Hayata is very, very accurate .....

Injuries of 2018 drove Hayata into a hole ... And now, with the new ITTF rating system and the new tactics of the Chinese women's team, when China sends many players even to unpretentious tournaments .....

Hina Hayata is tired, this is obvious ..... Hence the self-doubt .....

Last edited:
Reactions: AndroidRX93
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
My opinion is that the characterization that Zeyo gives to Hina Hayata is very, very accurate .....

Injuries of 2018 drove Hayata into a hole ... And now, with the new ITTF rating system and the new tactics of the Chinese women's team, when China sends many players even to unpretentious tournaments .....

Hina Hayata is tired, this is obvious ..... Hence the self-doubt .....

I do not think playing more matches instead of training is much more exhausting. Traveling around the world is much more to do. I am not sure that Hayata played much more tournaments then ishikawa or Hirano.
Hayata had many chances this year to prove she can beat chinese A team players and she did not manage to do it for a long Time. Nobody took away her chances not sending her to tournaments.
There is no doubt she made a progress but I do not see much variation, fighting spirit or stamina. But she is very Young and has time to improve for next olympics in 2024.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
ITTF used to have tournaments that started from the round of 64 and round of 128. Maybe they should consider implementing it again to make things more fair. Seeded players can just maintain their ranking now by attending tournaments and winning their first match every now and then.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
ITTF used to have tournaments that started from the round of 64 and round of 128. Maybe they should consider implementing it again to make things more fair. Seeded players can just maintain their ranking now by attending tournaments and winning their first match every now and then.
The Main reason they did it was to prevent top players from injuries by reducing number of matches. But yes I would prefer that too.