Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Someone placed a phone call after game 2 to remind Kato that Ishikawa needs the points far more than Kato does.
Ishikawa said: I am experienced player and I faced lower ranked opponents like Kato many times. Sometime they have something new, they are more focused at some time during match and they are more lucky. They can win 1 or 2 sets but finally I take control and the match is mine.
If you do not belive me watch the final match. I will show how good I can be.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
An off-topic question – does anyone know why Ni XiaLian got disqualified in the match against Batra?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
An off-topic question – does anyone know why Ni XiaLian got disqualified in the match against Batra?

I think someone posted an article where there was a dispute over whether she moved the table or not (the point was awarded against her). Then I think her appeal got the referee called to the table, then her behavior towards the referee might have escalated things. Don't have all the details but that is what I could piece together. I will find the post on mytt.

Reactions: zeio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

I think someone posted an article where there was a dispute over whether she moved the table or not (the point was awarded against her). Then I think her appeal got the referee called to the table, then her behavior towards the referee might have escalated things. Don't have all the details but that is what I could piece together. I will find the post on mytt. http://redirect.viglink.com/?format...wird-disqualifiziert-5e470217da2cc1784e356390

Reactions: Janard
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
https://www.wort.lu/de/sport/portugal-open-ni-xia-lian-wird-disqualifiziert-5e470217da2cc1784e356390
Selbst die Inderin stützte die Aussagen von Ni. Dennoch wurde sie vom Oberschiedsrichter disqualifiziert.
"Even the Indian supported Ni’s statements. However, she was disqualified by the head judge."

DYRa0JM.gif

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I think someone posted an article where there was a dispute over whether she moved the table or not (the point was awarded against her). Then I think her appeal got the referee called to the table, then her behavior towards the referee might have escalated things. Don't have all the details but that is what I could piece together. I will find the post on mytt. http://redirect.viglink.com/?format...wird-disqualifiziert-5e470217da2cc1784e356390

(This is just a private opinion of a sports observer in one country.!)

.....Meanwhile, in the main personal ITTF Challenge Plus, another embarrassment occurred - this is when something happens, and the ITTF advertising service does not know how to respond.

The most experienced active table tennis professional on the planet - Chinese No. 44 Ni Xia Lian (July 4, 1963), Luxembourg - was disqualified in the second round game against No. 67 Batra Manika, India.

This incident on the ITTF server fit into one phrase.

No. 44 Ni Xia Lian from Luxembourg was disqualified due to a controversial point, and then No. 67 Batra Manika from India went on - to present, for a moment, as an experienced professional, a 56-year-old mother of two children (27-year-old son and 16-year-old daughter ) throws a racket, stamps his feet and swears dirtyly rather difficultly.

But ITTF invites the audience to conjecture something from this series. No recorded video. There are no detailed explanations. So, there is something to keep silent.

Although unwillingness to comment on anything can be quite mundane. Ni Xia Lian has been a European resident for over 20 years. And besides the children there is also an 88-year-old mother of the athlete. And her husband Tommy Danielsson, a trainer from Luxembourg, helps in household chores......

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hungary Open, the main Draw...

In one half - Ito, Kato, Sato, Hirano ....

Ishikawa in the second half, one Japanese girl :eek:

Jan 2018
All this work to get +80 points for my idol.

s4epDhV.png

Last edited: