Why TableTennis11.com doesn't sell anything from Butterfly?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Because they can lose their right to sell their products if Butterfly find out.

Not meaning to spoil the party, but I would be very surprised if they haven't read this thread already and therefore have my doubts that this will be an opportunity much longer.
But maybe I'm just a bit too realistic. I just somehow have the feeling it shouldn't have been posted here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
Not meaning to spoil the party, but I would be very surprised if they haven't read this thread already and therefore have my doubts that this will be an opportunity much longer.
But maybe I'm just a bit too realistic. I just somehow have the feeling it shouldn't have been posted here.

Either way, someone would've found this exploit sooner or later and closed it. Luckily, I'm not a butterfly fan.
I feel like tt11 should send me a gift card or something, since I just helped them find a huge exploit in their system.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
no issues. i didn't ask for any special accommodations. i just said i had the items in my cart but couldn't check out using paypal, and then asked if i can checkout through them instead. they then sent me the order as a PDF and a link to send them money.

its a business, and at the end of the day i don't see why they would 'refuse' an order.

You do not need to use a VPN, there is a country selector on the bottom of the page. However, once you choose a shipping address you will get an error, "We are sorry, however Butterfly products are not allowed for shipments to [yourcountryhere]". So I am pretty sure that the check on the website is looking at the shipping address country, VPN does not really matter.

It is nice that they let you complete the order after contacting them, but I remain a bit sceptical about this being something you can count on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You do not need to use a VPN, there is a country selector on the bottom of the page. However, once you choose a shipping address you will get an error, "We are sorry, however Butterfly products are not allowed for shipments to [yourcountryhere]". So I am pretty sure that the check on the website is looking at the shipping address country, VPN does not really matter.

It is nice that they let you complete the order after contacting them, but I remain a bit sceptical about this being something you can count on.

correct; the VPN is not needed. and yes, they use something called geo-blocking, simple tech that prevents the checkout process from completing unless its from a specific country. and i wouldn't say this is a bug or anything, but rather a workaround (because we are all humans).

i have no doubt that they would do this for anyone else and probably have done it before. i'm not special... except i buy a lot of stuff from tt11.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
:d

20190511_050011920_iOS.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
so I see Christmas came early? :D
Pls give your impressions on Butterfly 100eur case :)

its bigger then i imagined. and the two cork posts inside, where you put the blade handle between, is very tight. i couldn't put my racket that has grip tape on in it. racket also seems to raddle a little around, but i think it'll be safe.

i do love the material they used tho, it's very different.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
its bigger then i imagined. and the two cork posts inside, where you put the blade handle between, is very tight. i couldn't put my racket that has grip tape on in it. racket also seems to raddle a little around, but i think it'll be safe.

i do love the material they used tho, it's very different.

were you planning to use this case as a daily carry? Or more like for storing the racket?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
were you planning to use this case as a daily carry? Or more like for storing the racket?

definitely a daily carry. i had a semi hard-soft case from nittaku but someone fell on my bag and it put a good dent on the case. luckily my racket wasn't inside :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
cork seemed like a cool material that i hadn't seen used before. and the case looked better than the others they had available.

I have a semi hard case and an aluminum one. So semi hard case, as you said, does not feel the safest option as I carry too much stuff (or my backpack is too small :D ) and I have to squeeze everything to close it. So I am afraid that one time I will have an imprint of smth on my rubbers or brake the blade. I've managed to bend balls once. And what concerns the aluminum case I am not a fan of it's looks -like I am carrying a drill inside or smth... Can't argue with a looks of your Butterfly case though :).