Why TableTennis11.com doesn't sell anything from Butterfly?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I ordered around 4 PM US Eastern time, and I think they close shop around that time so my order is still processing. but it let me pay via PayPal without issue so we'll see if they ship it out :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
If you succeed in this effort, I think it will still be a closed door for the rest of us soon. I cannot think Butterfly will let this go on long. And they will find out eventually.
They will find out if someone denounces, while the mouth is closed and fingers quiet the deal is real

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yes, they do check your shipping address,

payment_tt11.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
says Hi TT Comunity!
Usualsuspect this is the BEST BEST BEST site to buy anything ! best price, only original they buy directly from all factories, and always make special from the week, also they have always some rubbers that if you buy 3 they give you away 1

man, this is not a joke! but i just wanted to know why there are some countries that they don't sell butterfly products

OMG! I just saw stiga centric carbon blade on dku51.
Please tell me that this is legit! And when will stiga release this worldwide?
I need this blade now!!

This user has no status.
Usualsuspect this is the BEST BEST BEST site to buy anything ! best price, only original they buy directly from all factories, and always make special from the week, also they have always some rubbers that if you buy 3 they give you away 1
man, this is not a joke! but i just wanted to know why there are some countries that they don't sell butterfly products

This sounds great! ;)
I only wish that dku51 has English version. Google translate is wonky AF for Chinese websites.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
not yet. I buy a lot from them and I know they usually only ship stuff out on Tuesday and Friday's depending on when you bought something. we'll see tomorrow.