Why TableTennis11.com doesn't sell anything from Butterfly?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
DIGNICS 05 www.dku51.com 521 Yuan =77 USD
DIGNICS 05 www.tabletennis11.com 69 Euro= 88 USD

even though tt11's website says that the Butterfly items are non-dscountable in my cart it showed them at these prices:

Tenergy 05 - $55.41
Dignics 05 - $73.91
Timo Ball ALC - $147.91
1950 Case - $98.88

those prices are way cheaper, especially on the case, than I would pay on the butterflyonline.com website here in the US.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 4.39.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 4.39.18 PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 432
says Hi TT Comunity!
I prefer to try Harrimoto's Blade instead Timo's

even though tt11's website says that the Butterfly items are non-dscountable in my cart it showed them at these prices:

Tenergy 05 - $55.41
Dignics 05 - $73.91
Timo Ball ALC - $147.91
1950 Case - $98.88

those prices are way cheaper, especially on the case, than I would pay on the butterflyonline.com website here in the US.

says Hi TT Comunity!
I meant when i say TT11.COM is the best web page in the whole world

Tenergy 05 - $55.41
Dignics 05 - $73.91
Timo Ball ALC - $147.91
1950 Case - $98.88

Tenergy 05 - $55.41
Dignics 05 - $73.91
Timo Ball ALC - $147.91
1950 Case - $98.88

Isn't that the volume discount?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

Tenergy 05 - $55.41
Dignics 05 - $73.91
Timo Ball ALC - $147.91
1950 Case - $98.88

on Timo Ball ALC you save only $12. I wouldn't call it way cheaper

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
The manufacturer needs to control or use price fixing. Otherwise the dealers will be in a bidding war trying to sell at the lowest prices and there will be little profit.
We sell products in China. Our products are very expensive so when a person wants to buy our product, they call up every distributor in China that sells our product in hopes of getting the lowest price. I understand this. China is divided in to regions and each distributor has its region where they can sell our product.

There are tricks that people play. Our competitors play the same tricks. They will sell a complete package and adjust the prices lower on other products to make the package cheaper without reducing the prices of our product. This is similar to providing free shipping, tt case or balls in the package.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Yes - it shipped yesterday and I'll get it on Monday! :D I couldn't complete the purchase until I emailed them. But I had the items added in my cart, under my account, and then emailed them to checkout, and I got the shipping confirmation yesterday.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Yes - it shipped yesterday and I'll get it on Monday! :D I couldn't complete the purchase until I emailed them. But I had the items added in my cart, under my account, and then emailed them to checkout, and I got the shipping confirmation yesterday.

That's good news! How did the email conversation go? Any indication they would prevent it if someone else did that in the future? I would really like to pick up some tenergy 05 for that price! I've only bought one sheet in my history, and it was $50 when it first came out (or I got a promotion, along with my $115 Maze blade).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
That's good news! How did the email conversation go? Any indication they would prevent it if someone else did that in the future? I would really like to pick up some tenergy 05 for that price! I've only bought one sheet in my history, and it was $50 when it first came out (or I got a promotion, along with my $115 Maze blade).

no issues. i didn't ask for any special accommodations. i just said i had the items in my cart but couldn't check out using paypal, and then asked if i can checkout through them instead. they then sent me the order as a PDF and a link to send them money.

its a business, and at the end of the day i don't see why they would 'refuse' an order.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Because they can lose their right to sell their products if Butterfly find out.

no issues. i didn't ask for any special accommodations. i just said i had the items in my cart but couldn't check out using paypal, and then asked if i can checkout through them instead. they then sent me the order as a PDF and a link to send them money.

its a business, and at the end of the day i don't see why they would 'refuse' an order.