How much has the changes in balls

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
I find buying cheap plastic balls to be a bit of a false economy as they dont last as long as say Nittaku 3 star. Plus, the feeling of playing a heavier plastic ball is so much better.So yeah, it's cost me a bit buying those balls :D

Your $ loss, a lot of people don't agree with you. they think the DHS is more durable too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
DHS D40+ destroys your theory.

I find buying cheap plastic balls to be a bit of a false economy as they dont last as long as say Nittaku 3 star. Plus, the feeling of playing a heavier plastic ball is so much better.So yeah, it's cost me a bit buying those balls :D

Reactions: AndySmith
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Guys
look into Yinhe Y40+ balls. Its very similar to Nittaku Premium and at a much better costs.

Back to OP question

I have so many sample balls, I am like an Ball Junkie.
For a year or so, I did need to factor in "budget increase" on training balls.
But now I'm getting my balls straight from the factory (with my own logo/brand), so its all fine.

For 3 star, I prefer the seamless balls over the seam balls, however Nittaku Premium is always the number 1 in quality and durability, but since SA market isn't right for "double the cost" balls, I don't bring them in anymore.

Yinhe Y40+ is a very good substitute, and currently my samples are still looking great (I receive it straight from the factory - it was 2 weeks old when I received it)
It was bulk manufactured in March, so I think many sellers won't have stock yet.

Most of my clients are struggling with the costs of balls.
One coach for example used to by 144 gross bags x 10 a year.
now he hardly buys box of 72 x 5 a year

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Depends on where you are. In the USA, most tournaments use Nittaku Premium $3 each for a player to prepare for.

yes, Nittaku is famous not only for the quality....

Anyways, that's an interesting info for how much can you buy a Nittaku Premium. I can buy 1 ball as a regular retail client for around 2.5usd... if I bought in bulk as a club, it should be a little bit more cheaper....

How about others?