Blade recommendation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
good morning, I am a pushblocker. I currently play with a blade spinlord ultra carbon defense, in the FH with victas V15extra and in the BH with a dr neubauer trouble maker OX. I like to do a lot of twiddle and at the moment of doing it hit hard with my smooth rubber. I'm looking for a blade that is faster and that maintains control, what do you recommend? I think it should be OFF +

This user has no status.
good morning, I am a pushblocker. I currently play with a blade spinlord ultra carbon defense, in the FH with victas V15extra and in the BH with a dr neubauer trouble maker OX. I like to do a lot of twiddle and at the moment of doing it hit hard with my smooth rubber. I'm looking for a blade that is faster and that maintains control, what do you recommend? I think it should be OFF +

There are many different OFF+ blades. You should try to provide a little more information so we can make better recommendations to you.
For example, how important is dwell time and spin to you? Do you want a blade with high throw angle or something with very linear trajectory? etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
thanks, normally my game starts with a block with long pimples (I try not to be more than 2 times) and then I'm ready for the turn with my FH in top fast spin. option 2 when I get pushed with my long pimples and then attack by doing twiddle with a very linear and strong backhand without top spin. if the game is given they exchange top spin, that's when I need to have a lot of control for the speed that is given.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Yes, I use straight and it has helped me a lot since I win important seconds that help disconcert the rival