ITTF 2019 Croatia Open May 14-18

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yeah but he had that Par Gerrell serve thing going then. This is different.
Still has it but mixes it up a bit more now. Better bh today as well. Kristians footwork and short game isn't strong enough either, makes it easy for Anton.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Still has it but mixes it up a bit more now. Better bh today as well. Kristians footwork and short game isn't strong enough either, makes it easy for Anton.

Kristian beat Pucar 4-1 so I wouldn't put it down to some general comment about his game and would rather give Anton the credit for just playing better. And my point is that he wasn't winning with a lot of service return errors from the opponent, which is what the match would have looked like more around 2017.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Kristian beat Pucar 4-1 so I wouldn't put it down to some general comment about his game and would rather give Anton the credit for just playing better. And my point is that he wasn't winning with a lot of service return errors from the opponent, which is what the match would have looked like more around 2017.
Watch the match again and tell me how many times Anton freezed Kristian going with the loop to his bh. Kristian has to cheat (guess) because be knows he's slower and gets punished.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Watch the match again and tell me how many times Anton freezed Kristian going with the loop to his bh. Kristian has to cheat (guess) because be knows he's slower and gets punished.

That is not a footwork issue IMO but it is okay. We all think differently about these things. If FZD backhand loops to Ma Long's wide forehand while Ma Long is pivoting, I don't think it is a footwork issue.