[Penhold] Tibhar Custom Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Hello fellow forum members!

For participation in the "Ask Tibhar Owner for a Chance to Win a Prize" thread over at MyTT; To my delight, i was informed through Email that I won!

Disclaimer: Kindly note that this is not a paid advertisement. Prizes given were all to my own discretion.

A quick walk-through of events:
- TT11 posted a thread on MyTT organising this Q&A
- After a few weeks when questions were answered, I was contacted through Email that I won
- Mr Berg was in contact with congratulatory wishes, and put me into discussion with his colleague, Mr Christoph Wagner for equipment requests.
- Christoph had been extremely helpful and knowledgeable as we exchanged discussions about blades and materials
- With so much enthusiasm going on, Tibhar graciously acceded to my requests and sent me 10 blades in total!! With 6 variations! At no cost to me! Though delighted, I'm still shell-shocked!

My very heartfelt and sincere thanks especially to Tibhar, Mr Berg and Christoph for their exceeding kindness and immense generosity!
cache.php
cache.php

Thank you to TT11 and Alexander for organising and making this whole thing possible. And also to MyTT.net for the platform to host.

It is most encouraging to see T.T. brands and manufacturers really engaging with us enthusiasts here. The purpose of my thread, to the least I could do, is to give a shout-out to them. And to my fellow penholders, pictures ahead!
cache.php

Variant 1 CPEN :
(Walnut - Spruce - Ayous Core - Spruce - Walnut) 2 blades

Variant 2 CPEN :
(Limba - ZLC - Kiri Core - ZLC - Limba) 2 blades

Variant 3 CPEN :
(Koto - ALC - Kiri Core - ALC - Koto) 1 blade

Variant 4 CPEN :
(Limba - ALC - Kiri Core - ALC - Limba) 3 blades

Variant 5 JPEN:
(Hinoki - ZLC - Kiri Core - ZLC - Hinoki) 1 blade

Variant 6 JPEN:
(Hinoki - ZLC - Double Kiri Core - ZLC - Hinoki) 1 blade

Cheers guys!
cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Congratulations bro, I am keen to know how they play

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Chin!
Haha! I will try to post some updates as to how the blades play.
You have some really nice gear in your sig. though.. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Congrats budd.
That limba zlc kiri blade is like a dream one to me.
Can anyone tell me any blade names with that comp ?