TTNPP Fraud and Warning? May lose my money to TTNPP?

says Thank you. I would try to come as soon as I can on...
Mar 2016
I ordered rubber from TTNPP in the beginning of May.
They accepted my payment from paypal, my money was withdrawn accordingly.
The next day, they sent me a careless email saying that the rubber is not available (even though the rubber is still in their website).
I tried to send them a number of messages (around 6) by different ways to ask about my order, but received no responses at all.

I try to wait until now, but no reaction from TTNPP. The status of my order is still "payment accepted".
I start doubting that TTNPP is fraud.
Have you experienced the same case from TTNPP?
Do you know paypal could help to refund my money? I checked with Paypal and their initial recommendation is to contact with the buyer first.

Mar 2016
Chintanmashroo: Did you contact directly with them or via paypal?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
My products have always eventually arrived but it took about a month after "payment accepted" for them to ship my last order. (It usually takes only 2-3 days) I've never been able to get a response from them about any order when contacting them via email or their website. It may be different if they are contacted via PayPal. If having a communicative seller is important to anyone I would avoid TTNPP. I like their excellent prices and (usually) prompt shipping.

Mar 2016
So far, I have contacted them via Paypal and TTNPP said that they will refund me.