Andro TP_Ligna series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Weight TP_Ligna ALL

Maybe because they're expensive? 5 ply ALL is 100 euros, those with carbon are 130 and 140. CI OFF has 2 good reviews on tt11.

Can you tell me the weight of the blade and how long is the handle? Is it thin or thick?

Mine TP_Ligna ALL weight 73 gr and the handle is thin, it suits small hand very well.

Last edited:
Weight of the TP_Ligna CI Off
IMG-4405.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hello,
I just received my Ligna CI and I can confirm that the quality of workmanship is top notch, on par with any other expensive blade.
Weight is 94.5.

says My father and I have the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Feb 2023
It looks like this blades are not populair for some reason.
Yeah I don't understand why they are not popular. The price is not the main issue I guess since there are many blades that are much more expensive and popular at the same time.

Feb 2023
Not rumors, I confirmed it with them awhile back. They also make the meister series for Nittaku, and I’m pretty sure also the S series blades as well.
Good news then :) I am wondering the wood ply formation of "Ligna All" at the moment. I may go for Ligna All + Hard Rubbers but I am afraid of lack of speed. The plan B is going for Ligna CI + Hard rubbers.

Good news then :) I am wondering the wood ply formation of "Ligna All" at the moment. I may go for Ligna All + Hard Rubbers but I am afraid of lack of speed. The plan B is going for Ligna CI + Hard rubbers.
In 2021 kreeg ik een mail van Damien Eloi ([email protected]) na te hebben gevraagd uit welke samenstelling de Andro CI bestond. I asked that question at the time via the contact address on the Andro.de site.
Maybe you can also do the same for TP_Linga All?

Feb 2023
In 2021 kreeg ik een mail van Damien Eloi ([email protected]) na te hebben gevraagd uit welke samenstelling de Andro CI bestond. I asked that question at the time via the contact address on the Andro.de site.
Maybe you can also do the same for TP_Linga All?
It seems the link you provided to reach Andro is dead somehow.

Feb 2023
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Also I emailed yesterday evening to Andro and Damien answered this morning very friendly.

Hi ****

thank you for the interest you have in our brand andro.
Here the composition of TP Ligna CI OFF:
-1+7 plies: Spruce
- 2+6 plies: Ayous
- 3+5 plies: Carbon layer
- Center ply: Kiri

The TP Ligna is a bit lighter than the treiber CI: 85 g and 90 g.
We try as much as possible to have a constant weight, but you must understand that wood is a leaving material and can have a slight variation from 1 blade to another.
The TP Ligna is slightly faster than the treiber CI.

Hoping this could help you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Damien Eloi
Export Department / Product Development

Once again, thank you very much Damien Éloi.

I’m really surprised about the composition of this blade. I didn’t expect this outer layers.

So we gone try the TP_Ligna CI off for next competition season. We want to combined this with Rasanter R42 on FH and still keep the Rasant Beat (last one in reserve) on my BH.
As a backup I will keep the Temper Tech All+ in combination with Gewo Nexxus EL pro43 on FH and Nexxus EL pro38 on BH.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I've emailed Andro for the TP_Ligna CO Off model for its composition inquiry since I couldn't find it anywhere. It's just more Spruce, I've been playing with that blade for the past 6 months, and it's awesome.

modelTP_Ligna CO OFF
1+7 plySpruce
2+6 plyCarbon (Aramid)
3+5 plySpruce
centre plyKiri

Reactions: rbtitco and Metaxa