This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
I am thinking of buying the Xiom Extreme S blade, but I am in doubt as to which rubbers would be the best combination to use, it would take a few indications.

Rasanter R47 or Rasanter R42 or BlueStorm Z2 or Corllineau Target Pro GT-H47 or Thibar MX-P, what combination would be best?

I accept suggestions of other rubbers.I would like something like ternergy 05 and 64, but they are very expensive.

Game Style: OFF

Thanks in advance : D .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
The Extreme S is a good blade. Although more of a block/smash type than a loopers blade, but could work for someone aggressive.

For rubbers, why not stick with the same brand? Xiom Vega Pro and Vega Asia are in the same family as 05 and 64.

Cheers,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
thank you, I will consider your tips, I will see more opinions and depending on them, I will make my decision.
If someone has other suggestions of lamina for these rubbers at the same price is also welcome.thank you, I will consider your tips, I will see more opinions and depending on them, I will make my decision.If someone has other suggestions of lamina for these rubbers at the same price is also welcome

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Xiom extreme s < gewo bence majoros
I had both and gewo products are the best if we consider money-performance.
But okay This is not main question
If I will buy once again extreme s I will use Vega euro or even Vega elite