Par Gerell Serving Masterclass

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hey guys,

Here at the TableTennisDaily Academy we’re very excited to announce that we have just released a new serving master class video series, with Swedish international player Par Gerell! Par is widely thought of as one of the best servers in the world and has a highest world ranking of 27, he has also been a part of the Swedish national team for many years. Par often wins a huge amount points outright on his serve, even against many of the worlds top players, which highlights how effective they are. The importance of the serve in table tennis cannot be understated, it is the only time during the sport where you have total control of the ball, so we want to bring Par’s knowledge and skills to you in this coaching video package and take your game serving game to the next level! Access the course here.

Introductory offer: Use the discount code: AcademyPar25 for 25% off.

INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:

-The unique service grip to serve like Par Gerell-
- Mastering the action to the serve
- How to do the topspin serve with Par Gerell
- How to produce a heavy backspin serve with Par Gerell
- How to make your serves deceptive with Par Gerell
- How to do the Kicker serve with Par Gerell
- How to take advantage of a good serve/weak return
- Effective Serve training with Par Gerell
- 6 week serve programme with Par Gerell

So, if you want to get point winning serves and add a new dynamic element to your game, then join Par, Dan and Tom at the table and unlock winning strategies! Access the course here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I am a swede and i have trained serve at the same time as him and asked him for advice and he is a really nice Guy But i think he throws the ball back alot and hides the ball a little. Surprised that he Do not get faulted more Times.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
I've been a fan of Par's serve for a number of years now, and have been trying to do a similar one myself. That being the case, I went ahead and bought this masterclass with all the excitement of a little kid on the night before christmas!

Suffice it to say... my assumptions about the serve were not correct! For those of you who enjoy this type of serve, Dan/Tom/Par do a nice job of unmasking the 'magic trick' so to speak. Small details, from the grip style to the different variations, to follow throughs and a whole lot more are covered.

At $40, it isn't a cheap instructional but not super expensive either. I easily spend that on a meal here and there, which is over and done with in about an hour... I get to keep this knowledge forever! Also, Dan does a lot of good stuff for table tennis in general, so sending some $$$$ his way is a small token for the amount of time I've spent watching his videos.

I will say this, the video is not catered to newbie players. It is expected that you have some basic understanding about table tennis (spins, brushing the ball, etc.). So, if you are just starting I'd say you wouldn't necessarily need this tutorial -- but you could certainly get it and try learning, if you plan to focus on this serve type anyway. It's not really anymore advanced than any other serve you'd see on youtube or elsewhere, Par's only differs in style.

All in all, it was a good investment for me. For $40 you will be rewarded with countless playing hours over the course of your table tennis journey, enjoying and tormenting others with this fantastic serve!

To TTDAILY, I'd be very interested in seeing more of these with other serve types from top players.

***slight update: the '6 week training program' is geared more for beginners. Each week has you focus on a different area of the serve, and if you are already an experienced player... the first few weeks would probably only take a day or so to get the hang of, before moving into specifics for the actual serve and its variations

Last edited:
says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
Jan 2018
Is this a tutorial for one particular type of serve? Or serving in general?

says yes, I did thanks. I've just sent an email with the...
says yes, I did thanks. I've just sent an email with the...
Aug 2017
Pity the discount code doesn't seem to be working, might give this a go otherwise

This user has no status.

Hello, I am one of your fans from Hong Kong. I was really interested in your serving masterclass posted on TT academy. However, the foreign exchange currency service from my bank has to charge me around 15% commission fee. Therefore, could you offer me a discount code to offset the commission fee, please?