Butterfly Japan catalogue

This user has no status.
There is a very strong link between Tees Sport and Butterfly.If you can't get it from them I would doubt you will get anywhere in the UK.Rarely if ever have I seen Butterfly products at cheap prices in the UK and I am lead to believe its pretty much the same throughout the world. Not sure how they do it but they do seem to restrict the sales and keep prices high.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
There is a very strong link between Tees Sport and Butterfly.If you can't get it from them I would doubt you will get anywhere in the UK.Rarely if ever have I seen Butterfly products at cheap prices in the UK and I am lead to believe its pretty much the same throughout the world. Not sure how they do it but they do seem to restrict the sales and keep prices high.

There're a slight differences between different European countries.

An example is T05 which I've bought for about 60€ in Poland (bought in a physical store). That's about 10€ cheaper than what the local Scandinavian reseller charges.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Anyone know where I can get anything from this catalogue without paying too much delivery, or if there is a uk supplier

You could have a look at Rakuten Global (https://global.rakuten.com/en) which is similar to eBay. I bought a Korbel Japan from a retailer on Rakuten. Very fast shipping (but a bit pricy).