LF: Some Stiga Legend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2017
Hi there!

I recently found out that I don't need the extra carboned super over9000 fast blades. Instead I want something wooden only to have maximal spin. Preferably made by Stiga as their thick FL («Legend») appears to be the most comfortable for me. Maybe you've got some old Stiga premades so I can play with antique. %) Or even used Allround Classic. PM me if you have something like this. I'm on a budget but I can offer something in exchange.

cache.php

P1010652.jpg

cache.php

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
that's interesting. Why did they do that? Is there some fanbase or Stiga Alser or smth?

I think that they perceived that there was a gap in the market as Stiga mainly seem to be interested in selling blades to the Asian markets (i.e. their handles are so thin that you need to have miniature hands to use them). They were able to buy the rights to the Alsér name fro his family (he died in a plane crash in the late 70ies). The blades are made by the same factory as Donic, Yasaka etc (i.e. the old Stiga factory in Tranås).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2017
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Woodhouse?

I think that they perceived that there was a gap in the market as Stiga mainly seem to be interested in selling blades to the Asian markets (i.e. their handles are so thin that you need to have miniature hands to use them). They were able to buy the rights to the Alsér name fro his family (he died in a plane crash in the late 70ies). The blades are made by the same factory as Donic, Yasaka etc (i.e. the old Stiga factory in Tranås).