Butterfly S40+ ball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
That's not my experience with D40+. I purchased 15 boxes within a month when they were first released, no problems. I've managed to break 3-4 balls.

Well, if more than 1/2 of them are not round and 1/2 or more are rejects, then the price approaches $2 a ball.

That doesn't sound very good at all.

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
That's not my experience with D40+. I purchased 15 boxes within a month when they were first released, no problems. I've managed to break 3-4 balls.
Yes, in the batches for a few months after release they all were almost perfectly round, but sadly those days are gone, and sadly I didn't bought a big batch D40+ then...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You can get the ITTF World tour version on Prott, I'm gonna get myself a few more just to be sure :D

Yes, in the batches for a few months after release they all were almost perfectly round, but sadly those days are gone, and sadly I didn't bought a big batch D40+ then...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Ok guys ,with all that being said , what should i look for when buying TT balls?

I buy the DHS 3 star abs 40+ the cheapest most durable and used on the ITTF pro tour. Only a few are complaining about them. Buy using PayPal to protect yourself for any issues.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020

i always prefer the nittaku 's . and he is correct, they do "FEEL" heavier for some reason, even though they may not be. I have a 0.001g jewlers scale and should weigh them. anyways if you get smashed and the nittaku hits you it a big ouch!!! if butterfly hits you, it nothing.