Ding Ning forgot... :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
they all wear that kind of athletic semi long underwear in many sports (as far as I can tell)

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
So it is not an underwear???

No, definitely not. I don't know what your experience with women has been, but I have never met one who wears underwear which looks remotely like that.

You may also have noticed Liu Shi-Wen wearing the same sort of cycling shorts at the WTTC - in her case though they looked rather ridiculous as they came down almost to Liu's knees while her skirt barely reached below her bum. Still, who cares what you look like when you win the tournament !

I do not also know your level of comprehension but just to explain to you it is done with sarcasm to the original maker of the video that refers it as underwear. Although, underwears look like that in way older times.

No, definitely not. I don't know what your experience with women has been, but I have never met one who wears underwear which looks remotely like that.

You may also have noticed Liu Shi-Wen wearing the same sort of cycling shorts at the WTTC - in her case though they looked rather ridiculous as they came down almost to Liu's knees while her skirt barely reached below her bum. Still, who cares what you look like when you win the tournament !

Reactions: eduardo1995filipe

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
I do not also know your level of comprehension but just to explain to you it is done with sarcasm to the original maker of the video that refers it as underwear. Although, underwears look like that in way older times.

Strange, I usually speak fluent sarcasm. But I know never to assume anything, so I didn't assume any level of fluency in girl's knickers ;):cool: