Official Durability Comparison of D05 and T05

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Pics from the shop owners invited to the Butterfly Spring 2019 Fair.

bCadiwv.jpg

LXkAwrj.jpg

ZzugrDE.jpg

GzSmI77.jpg

says Aging is a killer
This thread is basically saying that Dignics durability is about on par with Tenergy. That's good enough for me.
The Tenergy pair on my bat are about 2-3 yrs old. The ones on the spare are definitely on the end of life parade. But they are about 5yrs old.
However, I have a pair of T05H/T05 on order.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
These were put through mechanical testing by shooting balls at it repeatedly.

Methodically, that would show relative wear, given the same number of identical hits — for the type of contact generated with one particular angle, spin, speed, ball. Different types of feed, different contact angles and different balls can be expected to fit the pattern, but that’s no absolute certainty.

So this testing method is insightful, but within its limit.

Furthermore, a sample size of one counts as anecdotal. Significant measurements require a large sample size.

Jan 2018
Methodically, that would show relative wear, given the same number of identical hits — for the type of contact generated with one particular angle, spin, speed, ball. Different types of feed, different contact angles and different balls can be expected to fit the pattern, but that’s no absolute certainty.

So this testing method is insightful, but within its limit.

Furthermore, a sample size of one counts as anecdotal. Significant measurements require a large sample size.

Will this help?
bMqq7Bs.jpg

BTW, pix from another shop owner.
mMabLWr.jpg

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Butterfly would import raw rubber material from Vietnam heveya plantation, in large. And traded complete items to Vietnam at discount. It is global economical cooperation of today's