Back to Forum
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 33
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 33 1

Red face Is the rasanter r47 any good ?

Hi guys,
    Just want to know is the r47 rubber good,read many good reviews in revspin and tabletennis11. But is it somewhat different to other rubbers like fastarc g1,mxp,tenergy 05 and what technique does it require to handle it.thxs

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 33
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 33 1
    And can anybody name a blade that suits this rubber and some rubbers like mxp,tenergy,and fastarc g1 that is available in tabletennis11 and ships to india?thxs in advance

says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,443 2,554
    says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,554 2,443
    You seem to be weighing many options, and name good equipment only. I don't know your level.

But whatever you choose, all the stuff you mention enables a good games, without limits. Pick any, stick with it, and grow one with it; put in the hours and you'll no doubt do great.

As for my €.02, I liked the feel of Rasanter R47 but felt it was out of my league. Very fast. The winners I hit with it were outstanding, but were acompanied by swarms of unnecessary errors. It's like that with much equipment: the great points feel wonderful, absolute power and total control, while you're bleeding away the game in the small points. In the end I didn't like that balance of things, and went for slightly more subdued, less explosive equipment. I know and love Tenergy 05 and MX-P but prefer Rozena or Vega Pro for this reason; I'm interested enough to try Fastarc G-1 at some point in the future. YMMV.

The Following User Likes yoass's Post:

bricec

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 718 671
    B
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 671 718

User Info Menu

Oct 2015
    Christmas Island
    Read 0 Reviews
    No, R47 is rubbish.

The Following User Likes Brs's Post:

romanzdk

This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 2,800 5,890
    This user has no status.

Master TTD Member 5,890 2,800
    R47 is good enough but Rhyzer 48, MXP, Xiom Omega VII Europe are much better. Also add Mantra H

says Focusing on Optimum Mechanics

Advanced TTD Member 139 272
    says Focusing on Optimum Mechanics

Advanced TTD Member 272 139
    That's a very good comment. Actually, sometimes I wonder if I can move away from Tenergy due to high pricing. But, if you look at the rubber line ups, Donic, Joola, Andro and Xiom are all using the same concept of thicker sponges and thinner topsheets. Yogi, which rubber would you recommend for grippier topsheet. I normally generate spin on serves by thin brush contact. I cannot engage sponge in my serves. I tried Xiom in the past (before moving to Tenergy) and I disliked it just because I couldn't generate spin on the serves.
    Most of the times practice, patience and an observant mind answers all your questions

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 192 533
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 533 192
    Quote Originally Posted by KM1976
    That's a very good comment. Actually, sometimes I wonder if I can move away from Tenergy due to high pricing. But, if you look at the rubber line ups, Donic, Joola, Andro and Xiom are all using the same concept of thicker sponges and thinner topsheets. Yogi, which rubber would you recommend for grippier topsheet. I normally generate spin on serves by thin brush contact. I cannot engage sponge in my serves. I tried Xiom in the past (before moving to Tenergy) and I disliked it just because I couldn't generate spin on the serves.
    I’d probably go with a tacky hybrid rubber that’s designed for brushing contact. JOOLA Golden Tango PS, Tibhar K1, Stiga Genesis II, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 33
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 33 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brs
    No, R47 is rubbish.
    Can you tell me why you didn't like it?and what rubber-blade combo do you recommend?

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 33
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 33 1
    Thanks for the post yoass

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 33
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 33 1
    i think of buying fastarc g1 and hurricane long 5 but dhs blade way above my budget, what blade would you guys recommend for a lower price and suits fastarc g1?

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 187 280
    J
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 280 187
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ
    i think of buying fastarc g1 and hurricane long 5 but dhs blade way above my budget, what blade would you guys recommend for a lower price and suits fastarc g1?
    If you want DHS Hurricane Long V but $150 (or more) is too much for you - which I do understand - then go for cheaper variants with the same composition (limba-ayous-ALC-ayous-ALC-ayous-limba): DHS Fang Bo 2 (~$50) or DHS PG5 (~$30).
    Last edited by JST; 05-26-2019 at 12:06 PM.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 33
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 33 1
    thanks jst