Is the rasanter r47 any good ?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
You seem to be weighing many options, and name good equipment only. I don't know your level.

But whatever you choose, all the stuff you mention enables a good games, without limits. Pick any, stick with it, and grow one with it; put in the hours and you'll no doubt do great.

As for my €.02, I liked the feel of Rasanter R47 but felt it was out of my league. Very fast. The winners I hit with it were outstanding, but were acompanied by swarms of unnecessary errors. It's like that with much equipment: the great points feel wonderful, absolute power and total control, while you're bleeding away the game in the small points. In the end I didn't like that balance of things, and went for slightly more subdued, less explosive equipment. I know and love Tenergy 05 and MX-P but prefer Rozena or Vega Pro for this reason; I'm interested enough to try Fastarc G-1 at some point in the future. YMMV.

Reactions: bricec
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
That's a very good comment. Actually, sometimes I wonder if I can move away from Tenergy due to high pricing. But, if you look at the rubber line ups, Donic, Joola, Andro and Xiom are all using the same concept of thicker sponges and thinner topsheets. Yogi, which rubber would you recommend for grippier topsheet. I normally generate spin on serves by thin brush contact. I cannot engage sponge in my serves. I tried Xiom in the past (before moving to Tenergy) and I disliked it just because I couldn't generate spin on the serves.

This user has no status.
That's a very good comment. Actually, sometimes I wonder if I can move away from Tenergy due to high pricing. But, if you look at the rubber line ups, Donic, Joola, Andro and Xiom are all using the same concept of thicker sponges and thinner topsheets. Yogi, which rubber would you recommend for grippier topsheet. I normally generate spin on serves by thin brush contact. I cannot engage sponge in my serves. I tried Xiom in the past (before moving to Tenergy) and I disliked it just because I couldn't generate spin on the serves.

I’d probably go with a tacky hybrid rubber that’s designed for brushing contact. JOOLA Golden Tango PS, Tibhar K1, Stiga Genesis II, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
i think of buying fastarc g1 and hurricane long 5 but dhs blade way above my budget, what blade would you guys recommend for a lower price and suits fastarc g1?
If you want DHS Hurricane Long V but $150 (or more) is too much for you - which I do understand;) - then go for cheaper variants with the same composition (limba-ayous-ALC-ayous-ALC-ayous-limba): DHS Fang Bo 2 (~$50) or DHS PG5 (~$30).

Last edited: