This user has no status.
Timo Boll - Yu Ziyang 4-3
Craaazy match. Back and forth.
Boll's experience (and a a good portion of luck in a couple of points) wins against lack of mental maturity on YZ's part

Honestly thought Boll would surely lose at the start because he seemed much slower on his feet I thought. Maybe injured? Anyone know anything about that?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Who doesn't like DoubleFish tables? Upsets after upsets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
Timo Boll - Yu Ziyang 4-3
Craaazy match. Back and forth.
Boll's experience (and a a good portion of luck in a couple of points) wins against lack of mental maturity on YZ's part

Honestly thought Boll would surely lose at the start because he seemed much slower on his feet I thought. Maybe injured? Anyone know anything about that?

Boll sure looked slow at the beginning, like playing through molasses. Had a few flashes at the start of game 6 where he looked good. Then Yu choked bit at the end of game 6, and then got really unlucky in game 7.

Jan 2018
Boll to YZY: Too young.

OTOH, Ovtcharov sux.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Dima... well... I don't like him but I would prefer him win the match rather than lose against a Chinese having 5(or more) match points.. Now it'll be Lin vs Liang - not so interesting for me. But good for the spectators in Shenzen.

Jan 2018
A wild Koki Niwa interview appears!
A rare PokeMan to catch in front of the camera

(At least I think so. Maybe I just never came across other interviews of him)

It's rare to see him in an interview with Chinese media. He doesn't talk much even with Japanese media.